In Love & Food

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About In Love & Food

In Love & Food is a premier wedding cake designer in Fort Myers, Florida. This talented team of pastry chefs creates one of a kind works of art that are as unique as the wedding itself. They work with you one on one to understand your style and reflect your tastes in every detail. In Love & Food aims to imitate the look and flavor of your dream wedding cake, while giving it a signature spin to exceed expectations. Choose In Love & Food for a wedding cake you’ll remember.

In Love & Food offers custom cake and cupcake designs for weddings of all styles and budgets. They offer over 10 signature flavors, plus a “create your own” option to make your dessert truly one of a kind. In Love & Food schedules private consultations and tastings, leaving no detail unaccounted for when creating your masterpiece.

4 Reviews for In Love & Food

4 In Love & Food Reviews

K
Kelsey

Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Cake

Cara is awesome to work with! She brought the cake tasting to our house and was very easy to work with! She created a beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding :) I would highly recommend her! Read more Cara is awesome to work with! She brought the cake tasting to our house and was very easy to work with! She created a beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding :) I would highly recommend her!

C
Candace

Married on 09/21/2018

The most beautiful cake I have ever seen! Exceeding my expectations by a long shot. Cara was extremely professional, classy, and used her creative juices to bring a beautiful vision to life. I will be ... Read more referring her to all of my friends and family. Such a beautiful woman that makes amazing cakes!!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 09/21/2018

Cara is such a professional! She was exceptional to work with...... She went above and beyond to make our wedding cake spectacular! She exceeded our expectations- I look forward to working with ... Read more her again!!! Thank you!