In Love Styling

Swedesboro, NJ · View map

About In Love Styling

BRIDES BEST FRIEND

In Love Styling is a wedding planning company based in Southern New Jersey. Founded by professional planner Lauren Caparros, this full-service planning company provides wedding and event planning services as well as day-of personal assistance to the bride and groom. Lauren specializes in making herself fully accessible to her clients throughout the planning process, and she will coordinate with your ideas and concerns to ensure that your wedding is as perfect as possible.

In Love Styling offers full-service wedding planning packages, as well as partial planning and day-of coordination. We also offer personal assistance to brides and grooms throughout the planning experience, and will offer the support and helpful services that you need to execute your wedding day to perfection. Services that can be included but not limited to make-up touch ups, professional picture coordination, dress and tux/suit steaming, decor & flower set up, etc. We will remain fully accessible throughout the planning process, providing you with support to address any concerns, ideas, or stresses you may have while planning. We make it a priority to cater to your preferences in styling, design, and coordinating for your wedding ceremony and reception. Other wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Lauren
Lauren Hargrove

Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding planner

I honestly can not say enough about this company and the owner Lauren. She went above and beyond to make sure our special day ran as smooth as a well oiled machine. She was there for me ever step of ... Read more the way and every melt down. She help with everything from getting dressed, keeping my wine glass full, calling my vendor when my cupcakes didnt show up on time and making sure my hubby and I had a great night. If anything went wrong I knew nothing about it because she took care of everything. I seriously cant tell you how many time I called her crying because of all the stress of planning a wedding and she was there to calm me down and remind me that everything was going to be perfect and guess what it was!!!! Not only did I get a great wedding planner I received a friend for life. I dont even know if our wedding would have happened without her. I mean it would have... but not as great. We still have friends and family tell us how much fun they had at our wedding and how wonderful everything was. I am so happy to have her in my life for such a stressful time. I would highly recommend this company and Lauren to anyone I know trying to plan a wedding. Trust me you want her on your side. She is extremely knowledgeable and organized (I'm kinda jealous) when it come to this business she is so passionate about. So now stop reading this review already and get in contact with her. Trust me you wont regret it! :)

A
Amy

Married on 09/09/2016

Great Experience

Lauren was great. She was there for all of my questions and I was able to bounce ideas off her for absolutely everything. She was able to get me an appointment at Kleinfields on short notice, my mom's ... Read more mom's dream. She was there every step of the way. She helped my mom plan my bridal shower and recommended a great bakery. At the reception she made sure my dress always looked good for pictures, my wine glass was always full, and that everything went smoothly. I would have absolutely no issues recommending InLove Styling to any and every bride!

In Love Styling FAQ