In Style Down the Aisle

Oakland, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About In Style Down the Aisle

In Style Down the Aisle is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist company offering services in Oakland, New Jersey. With first class service, this vendor specializes in bridal makeup and will also work with your bridal party as well. In Style Down the Aisle will pamper you in the comfort of your home or hotel suite, allowing you to relax with your loved ones as you get ready for your special day.

From elegant hair styling options to airbrush MAC makeup, this vendor will create a look that’s tailored to your preferences. In Style Down the Aisle will work with you on consultations and trials to ensure that you receive a look that’s both picture-perfect and in line with your vision. Services include:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 06/30/2012

I just got married on June 30, 2012. I was so nervous about my hair and makeup because I didn't really know how I wanted it. When I got to my trial I quickly realized I had NOTHING to worry about. ... Read more Dana and Kate are a Dream Team! I even changed the way I wanted my hair three days before the wedding. Dana was great and assured me it would be exactly how I envisioned it. Oh how right she was! I loved the way I looked and my bridal party looked perfect! They are professional and punctual. The way I looked I at 11am was the way I looked at 11:30pm. Thank you Ladies! Your the best!!!

User5060631

2+ years ago

Dana is absolutely AMAZING! My hair and all my girls' hair was gorgeous! And they all stayed perfectly all day and night! I couldn't have asked for better! Dana made my hair look exactly like the ... Read more photo I showed her. She is amazing, I highly recommend her services!!

D
denise

Married on 04/24/2016

Dana is amazing! We had the most gorgeous wedding party for my daughter's wedding thank to Dana and her crew! They were so efficient and so professional! They all worked so well together and made the ... Read more the time so much fun! Everyone's hair and makeup stayed gorgeous till the very last minute! We all felt so beautiful and confident and the pictures showed it! Thanks Dana! You are the best at what you do!