In the Fields

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About In the Fields

In the Fields is a professional wedding and event band based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This wedding and event band specializes in delivering a fun and lively performance while meeting the preferences and musical styles of the couple of the hour. In the Fields is more than happy to play songs from all different genres and eras to accommodate diverse crowds and keep all your friends and family up on their feet throughout your entire event.

In the Fields offers a range of event performance services for weddings and other special events. This team can play special requests, modify song lyrics, and read the crowd to modify the setlist appropriately. In the Fields can adapt to any venue, environment, or crowd and provide a spectacular and engaging performance every single time.

68 Reviews for In the Fields

68 In the Fields Reviews

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 09/02/2017

I've been to a lot of wedding all over the country and In the Fields is hands down the best band I've ever heard (and very affordable). I heard In the Fields at my cousins wedding a few years ago. ... Read more Among all the wedding planning decisions we had to make (venue, food, beverage, photographer, etc), choosing this band was the easiest and most gratifying. We were happy with the other parts too, I just can't rave about In the Fields enough.  Everyone I spoke to was floored with how little we paid for such a great band and how it really contributed to a great wedding.  COOPERATION:  Great cooperation from our first contact through the end of our wedding. Steve was very receptive to our wishes and extremely accommodating. What I appreciated the most was the detail in planning. Furthermore, Steve did a wonderful job of both emphasizing his desire to do things however we wanted, but also providing great insight and advice from someone who knows how to put on a great show.  PERSONNEL: Great demeanor. It's exactly what we wanted. Sometimes I've been at weddings and the band seems....a little too choreographed, too showy, or just kind of cheesy. In the Fields demeanor was perfect. Laid back, talented musicians providing great music and creating a wonderful atmosphere for our guests.  MUSIC SELECTION:  Yes! Great choices all around. In the Fields did a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and playing music everyone enjoyed. Great mix of several genres. SOUND QUALITY Yes, very professional. perfect sound quality and level. Not blaring, but the right volume to maximize the energy for our guests.  LIGHTING The lighting was great for our venue. It wasn't over the top, but added to the atmosphere.  SUMMARY: You guys really crushed it. Emma and I can't thank you enough. It was a real pleasure.

T
Tim Schubert

Married on 06/28/2019

Best Wedding Band!

In The Fields made our wedding unbelievable! We originally heard them at a family members wedding and knew we needed them for our wedding. We had our wedding at our house and they had no issues. The ... Read more dance floor was full all night long and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had! Hands down, the best band out there!

A
Andy Kubal

Married on 06/15/2019

In the Fields is the best

Absolutely killed it. Amazing performance! Read more Absolutely killed it. Amazing performance!