In the Mood DJ Productions

Smithtown, NY · View map · Visit website

About In the Mood DJ Productions

In the Mood DJ Productions is a full-time DJ and entertainment company located in Smithtown, New York. Since 1987, they've been providing experienced DJs, MCs, singers and entertainers to couples all over the tri-state area. They pride themselves on their professionalism and dynamic talent. In the Mood DJ Productions is passionate about weddings, and can't wait to make your big day unforgettable.

This award-winning DJ company will ensure your special day flows smoothly from start to finish. Their goal is to make your reception unique and all about you. They're skilled in a variety of musical genres, and know how to get your guests on the dance floor. Whether you're having an intimate gathering or a grand affair, In the Mood DJ Productions will make sure your vision comes to life. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to providing state-of-the-art sound equipment for your celebration, In the Mood DJ Productions offers a plasma screen video presentation and beautiful uplighting. Additional services include:

• Photo booth

L
Featured
Linda

Married on 08/12/2018

I can’t begin to say how much we loved our MC Charlie who sang while we ate. He kept our celebration moving nicely and we enjoyed every minute. Our photograph Dan wasn’t pushy and was always there ... Read more when we need him. He went around Independently and I saw him get some great shots. Charlie and Dan worked great together. In the middle of our event I saw a lap top next to the DJ stand with some of the pictures already taken and loved them . I will Definitely will use them if I ever have another event . Can’t wait to get my disc and share them with all.

Laura
Laura Semo

Married on 08/25/2019

Had a great time!

In the Mood DJ was amazing. Jimmy was great, so personable. I was so happy, he kept people dancing the entire evening. The music he played was a great mix that I got so many compliments from our ... Read more guests. We also got our Photobooth from them as well and that was a huge hit!!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/30/2018

Our DJ and emcee did a wonderful job! They had everyone dancing, played everything we needed, and were very friendly and professional. I appreciated that they checked in with me once or twice to make ... Read more sure everything was as I wanted it. My only note is that we did have some problems reaching the office when needed prior to the wedding. I had a question two months or so before the wedding and I was calling and leaving messages every day for a week with no response, and there were two other minor miscommunications during the period between which I hired them and the wedding. It got pretty frustrating. But, that’s no reflection on Jimmy and Sal themselves who were awesome. I would definitely recommend.