Hired? Hired

In the Pink Ink Events

Waltham, MA · View map · Visit website

About In the Pink Ink Events

In the Pink Ink Events is a boutique wedding event planning company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, servicing weddings throughout New England, the United States and beyond. Owner and expert event planner Holly Fawcett founded the company in 2000, and has been transforming wedding visions into realities ever since. She provides meticulous attention to detail in everything she does, and adds her creative touch to every wedding she plans. In the Pink Ink Events has connections to exclusive vendors, including the best caterers, DJs, florists and venue locations in the region. Holly Fawcett and her team of planners have built a reputation on creating lifelong relationships, with both clients and vendors, that go far beyond your wedding day.

In the Pink Ink Events offers full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination. Their wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Cindy

Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give more stars, I would. Holly and her team were there for us from the outset. Any time I had a question, she responded quickly and always with a smile on her face. She took all the worry ... Read more worry and hassle out of having a backyard event for 60 people. Nothing was left to chance. She provided games for the youngsters (which the adults enjoyed as well), ideas for the centerpieces (as well as putting them together), and made sure everything went smoothly. One of the best parts of utilizing her services was the ability to enjoy the party. I didn’t lift a finger during the event. I felt like a guest at my own house. What a pleasure. Her staff heated and served the food and then did a wonderful job cleaning. I can’t say enough good things about Holly. You surely won’t be disappointed when you hire her.

C
Cara

Married on 10/08/2017

When it came to our recent nuptials --outside of the decision to marry one another, of course-- hiring Holly from In The Pink Ink Events was one of the best decisions we made. My partner and I are ... Read more busy individuals with full-time jobs and additional commitments, so we didn’t have much time to plan a detailed event that would mean so many different things to us and so many folks involved. Luckily, Holly helped us navigate the process, weighed in on tricky conversations, helped us stay on track and on budget, and made what could have been a really stressful and complex planning process more manageable and enjoyable. She advocated for us when we didn't know if we should speak up or what was appropriate to say, and reassured us as we made decisions. While planning, we also hoped to buy a car. Holly worked with us to ensure that our travel challenges were resolved—between carpooling, meeting us at T stops, and dropping us off at commuter rails, she was beyond flexible and we could not have gotten everything done without her. After the wedding, guests remarked how meaningful, full of love, joy, and fun our ceremony and reception were-and so much of that was all because of Holly's timing and how she helped us structure the day. We had several guests remark that the entire day felt seamless. Beyond the technical and organizational support she provided, Holly and her team are simply kind and lovely people to work with. Not only does she hustle like a woman on a mission (it's like she's in 3 places at once), but meetings with her felt more like meetings with a friend who truly cares about you and your partner. We had such a good relationship with her, she’s now planning my sister’s wedding! If you're looking for a planner or coordinator who genuinely cares about the couple, the vision they have for the day and the feeling they want to leave their guests with, Holly is the person to help bring that vision to fruition. Holly is the best!!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/23/2017

Holly was highly recommended to us by a fellow nurse I work with. I first thought I was able to plan our wedding by myself-as we were going to have a long engagement. However life got a little crazy ... Read more as I decided to go back to school while still working- so I decided to reach out to Holly. From the get go- Holly was easy to talk to and has a great energy. Holly was the best investment we made. She went to all of our appointments together; suit appointments, hair appointments as well as meetings with our venue. Throughout our wedding planning process-Holly was available via text and emails. Holly was flexible and creative with our budget and has contacts to help you get better deals. The last week before our wedding was as stress-free as possible Holly managed to bring all of our decor to our venue, contact all of our vendors, planned our day of timeline, as well as ordering our wedding favors (designed and assembled our honey jars). Holly and her staff was also there to help set everything up as well as clean up when our wedding ended at 11pm. My bridesmaids and family got along with Holly right away; Holly ensured they had the free time to enjoy our wedding. Just an FYI- my husband is a pretty low key guy and pretty tight with the budget and did not understand why I needed to hire a wedding planner in the beginning but as we moved along towards our big day-my husband could not thank Holly enough. Little details, follow ups and some glitches happened here and there, with surprising pop ups- it is helpful for you to have someone like Holly to smooth everything out without stressing yourself out. We would highly recommend Holly!