In the Pink Ink Events

Waltham, MA · View map · Visit website

About In the Pink Ink Events

In the Pink Ink Events is a boutique wedding event planning company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, servicing weddings throughout New England, the United States and beyond. Owner and expert event planner Holly Fawcett founded the company in 2000, and has been transforming wedding visions into realities ever since. She provides meticulous attention to detail in everything she does, and adds her creative touch to every wedding she plans. In the Pink Ink Events has connections to exclusive vendors, including the best caterers, DJs, florists and venue locations in the region. Holly Fawcett and her team of planners have built a reputation on creating lifelong relationships, with both clients and vendors, that go far beyond your wedding day.

In the Pink Ink Events offers full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination. Their wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Cindy

Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give more stars, I would. Holly and her team were there for us from the outset. Any time I had a question, she responded quickly and always with a smile on her face. She took all the worry ... Read more worry and hassle out of having a backyard event for 60 people. Nothing was left to chance. She provided games for the youngsters (which the adults enjoyed as well), ideas for the centerpieces (as well as putting them together), and made sure everything went smoothly. One of the best parts of utilizing her services was the ability to enjoy the party. I didn’t lift a finger during the event. I felt like a guest at my own house. What a pleasure. Her staff heated and served the food and then did a wonderful job cleaning. I can’t say enough good things about Holly. You surely won’t be disappointed when you hire her.

L
Leah

Married on 06/16/2018

5 stars with 5 exclamation points!!!!!

My wedding day was so relaxed because Holly helped me and my husband cross everything off our list so day of we could just experience and participate in our day. Planning a small wedding (less than ... Read more 30) we thought, ‘how much is there really to do?’ So much more than we realized. So glad we got help from In the Pink Ink Events. Want someone that is reliable, communinactive, realistic, energetic, and genuinely cares about your event? Holly is that. She’s the best. She gets to understand you and what you’re looking to accomplish. She then helps you stay on time, budget and keeps it fun - not stressful. 5 stars!!!!!

C
Cara

Married on 10/08/2017

When it came to our recent nuptials --outside of the decision to marry one another, of course-- hiring Holly from In The Pink Ink Events was one of the best decisions we made. My partner and I are ... Read more busy individuals with full-time jobs and additional commitments, so we didn’t have much time to plan a detailed event that would mean so many different things to us and so many folks involved. Luckily, Holly helped us navigate the process, weighed in on tricky conversations, helped us stay on track and on budget, and made what could have been a really stressful and complex planning process more manageable and enjoyable. She advocated for us when we didn't know if we should speak up or what was appropriate to say, and reassured us as we made decisions. While planning, we also hoped to buy a car. Holly worked with us to ensure that our travel challenges were resolved—between carpooling, meeting us at T stops, and dropping us off at commuter rails, she was beyond flexible and we could not have gotten everything done without her. After the wedding, guests remarked how meaningful, full of love, joy, and fun our ceremony and reception were-and so much of that was all because of Holly's timing and how she helped us structure the day. We had several guests remark that the entire day felt seamless. Beyond the technical and organizational support she provided, Holly and her team are simply kind and lovely people to work with. Not only does she hustle like a woman on a mission (it's like she's in 3 places at once), but meetings with her felt more like meetings with a friend who truly cares about you and your partner. We had such a good relationship with her, she’s now planning my sister’s wedding! If you're looking for a planner or coordinator who genuinely cares about the couple, the vision they have for the day and the feeling they want to leave their guests with, Holly is the person to help bring that vision to fruition. Holly is the best!!