In Touch Hair & Spa

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About In Touch Hair & Spa

In Touch Hair & Spa is a bridal beauty and hair salon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. These experienced and talented stylists have over 15 years of experience making brides feel their very best on the special day. No matter what style you crave, In Touch Hair & Spa will ensure you have the ideal look. They also provide an extensive menu of skin and body massage treatments to help you relax and feel fresh for your wedding.

In Touch Hair & Spa provides on location hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. They will create a custom look for you and your bridesmaids, and will even rent accessories for your complete bridal look. Other beauty services include:

• Body massages and facials
  • Acne, collagen, and wrinkle repair treatments
  • Cuts and Color
  • Men’s haircuts and styling
  • Straightening and curling perms

Other Services
In Touch Hair & Spa provides not only beauty services, but other wedding day services to help make your planning easier. They can also provide decorating, live music, floral arrangements, and photography services.

21 Reviews for In Touch Hair & Spa

21 In Touch Hair & Spa Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/29/2016

I'm so glad I found Cherry to handle hair + makeup for my wedding day! She was recommended to me by a friend when my original stylist became unavailable. Given the short notice, she was super flexible ... Read more with timing and location. Leading up to the big day, Shirley handled my eyelash extensions and facial. Shirley was super sweet and very attentive throughout the process, touching up any loose eyelashes the day before. On the day of the event, Cherry did my mother's and my hair + makeup. She took her time, making sure to pay attention to every little detail. I loved the results!!! We got so many compliments, and the pictures turned out great! Cherry uses only professional products and is a delight to work with. I'm so thankful for her and Shirley's services in making the day perfect!

L
Lily

Married on 06/02/2017

Cherry did a very good job on my make-up and hair style on my wedding day. In the trail, I was not that satisfied with my make-up. Cherry was very patience to communicate with me to find out what I ... Read more really like. And on the wedding day she did exactly what I like. I am glad to have her doing my make-up.

S
Sarah

Married on 05/28/2017

Just had my wedding hair and makeup trial with Cherry - I am so glad I found her! She was extremely nice and very patient, allowing me to try different styles and taking time to explain what would ... Read more look best for my features. I was very nervous about making sure I still look like myself on my wedding day - and she took the time to adjust the makeup so I felt comfortable. She even has hairpieces to lend you for the big day, so you don't have to buy your own. The prices are very reasonable, and she is including my trial and a facial for free as I have a large party. I feel confident she knows what to do with Asian hair / makeup, but can also handle my American bridesmaids. I look forward to having her do my wedding hair and makeup - and will post again after the wedding!