In Tuscany Wedding

Florence, Italy · View map · Visit website

About In Tuscany Wedding

In Tuscany Wedding is a professional wedding planning and coordination service in Tuscany, Italy. This team of creative professionals has over ten years of experience in the wedding industry. They work one on one with couples to create the perfect ambiance for their perfect day, whether that’s in the rustic Italian countryside or in an elegant cathedral with a ballroom reception. The choice is yours when you work with In Tuscany Wedding. They plan weddings in Tuscany, Umbria, and the Amalfi Coast region.

In Tuscany Wedding offers customized, full-service wedding packages for couples of all kinds. The team specializes in elopements and destination weddings in Tuscany, but provide local services as well. They will discuss with you the wedding theme, timeline, ceremony options, and much more to ensure you have the wedding experience you’ve always wanted. In Tuscany Wedding works with top local vendors to provide you with the best services and pricing available.

In Tuscany Wedding loves nothing more than sharing Italian culture, cuisne and love for the wonderful Tuscan countryside with couples.

Country-Chic Wedding in Tuscany

Featured
Molly

Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing Job

Patrizia and her team helped us have a civil ceremony in a town hall in Tuscany, taking care of the legal paperwork, setting us up with a translator for the ceremony, as well as doing the ground work ... Read more for the most beautiful reception. I am so grateful of the work she and Valentina did and was SO impressed by the vendors she chose. Working with Patrizia and her vendors was a wonderful experience. Elena, the legal counsel was AMAZING and she didn't miss a beat with every step of the legal process. We were informed every step of the way and I never had to worry about a thing. The florist Patrizia chose supplied the most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen. Her photographer, makeup, and hair team were all amazing and so kind and friendly. My guests had nothing but praise for the wedding. So many of them said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Patrizia herself was incredibly responsive and so professional and easy to work with. She emailed me promptly each time I had something to communicate about and the entire wedding went off without a hitch. I had some fears about having a wedding somewhere I'd never visited before, with vendors I'd never spoken to, but In Tuscany Wedding planner pulled off an amazing wedding and far exceeded all of my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrizia and her team for your wedding planning in Tuscany!

J
Jane

Married on 07/17/2019

Tuscan Wedding at Le Capanne, Volterra (July 2019)

We found In Tuscany Weddings through looking at venues on Air b n b. Patrizia helped us to look at options for our Wedding Venue, considering our requirements, budget, gave us lots of choices, we then ... Read more booked Capanne in July 2018. We met Patrizia & Francesca in September 2018 (who did our civil ceremony- which was just amazing & having met her, helped to make it even more special for us). They talked through what we would like to have, and advised us on different options considering what we wanted & again budget & acted as translator to various vendors. We communicated throughout by email/ messages, nothing ever too much trouble. We met them again on the day before the wedding to go through things. They were both so relaxed, approachable, lovely to work with & took the stress out of having a wedding in Tuscany. We wouldn't have been able to achieve anything close to what they did for us, it was Perfect. We would thoroughly recommend them to any couple who are looking to celebrate their wedding in Tuscany.

M
Miguel Jau

Married on 05/28/2019

Top notch service from Valentina and Elena

Valentina and Elena helped me and my wife on the civil requirements for our Wedding in Gaiole, Tuscany, Italy. They were clear with the requirements needed and easy to talk to. They made sure all the ... Read more documents were in place before our religious ceremony. Will definitely recommend them to foreigners who need help for their wedding in Italy.