In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist

Dear Future Brides,

Thank you for stopping by! My name is Heather Smith and I get the amazing opportunity each week to lead my team at some of the most beautiful and romantic weddings to take place on our beautiful island of Jamaica.

Some of our Brides start their wedding planning 2 years ahead, or a year ahead, however long you have been planning, we know all too well the importance of your day; the details that you employ, the time that you invest and the inevitable anxiety that you undergo. So once we are tasked with your bridal beauty vision, we employ the same level of energy to ensure that your inspirations are recreated to your taste, and that your bridal party is beautified in a timely manner.

There are days where we may assume the role of a honorary bridesmaid; helping with the bride's bustle, necklaces, shoes or helping her to cope with her anxiety. But we are happy to do this because we have the same goal; getting you down that aisle on time and as beautiful as ever. we are after all, #teambride.

We welcome all Brides to our growing family; The Elopers, Small Groups and Large groups regardless of your ethnicity or preferences.

Join our Bride Tribe and be astonished by our reliable, luxury bridal hair and makeup experience from our Jamaican team.

Visit our website www.inyourfacebeautybarjm.com for more photos and information.

Cheers,

Heather Smith

Managing Director/ Lead Makeup Artist

Heather is a makeup artist, licensed beauty therapist, and has a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She is known for her communication and understanding. Heather and her team travel all across Jamaica including popular areas such as Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Negril, Runaway Bay, Discovery Bay, Hanover, Portland, and Trelawny.

Our Service list includes:

Airbrush Makeup

Traditional Makeup

Hairstyling ( we style locs, relaxed hair, caucasian hair, "natural" hair). Our hair stylists are experienced and are capable of doing most styles. The only extensions we do on the day of the wedding is the installation of clips-in.

Tattoo coverage

Groom's makeup

122 Reviews for In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist

122 In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist Reviews

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 02/10/2018

I worked with In Your Face Beauty Bar multiple times during my 2018 wedding week -- including my wedding day -- and I highly recommend their services. Finding In Your Face Beauty Bar was such a ... Read more relief. Before that, I did four different hair/makeup trials with other vendors and none of them felt quite right. However, after my trial with Heather, I knew that In Your Face Beauty Bar was it for me. Sherna & Heather did my hair and makeup for our Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Day; they also did hair/makeup for my mother and several of my bridesmaids. We all absolutely loved the final product. Working with both ladies was such a pleasure, from start to finish. They are warm, professional, kind, flexible, creative, and extremely talented. Do yourself a favor and book In Your Face Beauty Bar!

S
Suzanne

Getting married on 02/20/2020

Highly recommend In your face beauty bar!

Heather and Cadey are artists! They did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup, I couldn't be happier with their work and how beautiful the makeup looked in pictures! HIGHLY ... Read more recommend them!

Dionna
Dionna Williams

Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing!!!

I booked In Your Face Beauty Bar for my hair and makeup after reading several reviews and comparing them to other vendors. Heather was very responsive from the moment I contacted her and was always ... Read more very friendly. I nervous about using her team for my hair because it's short and I'd only seen pictures and reviews for longer styles but Heather assured me someone on her team would take care of me. Closer to my wedding date I was informed that a makeup artist other than Heather would be doing my makeup, again I was super nervous, but that quickly turned around once her team arrived. Brenton the hairstylist and Arial the makeup artist arrived on time and with tons of equipment. They literally set the room up like a salon/studio! Each of them were super friendly and calming. Brenton knew exactly how I wanted my hairstyled and he went to work! Arial asked me what look I was going for, I explained as best as I could and she went to work! Saying I was TRULY outdone by the end result is an understatement. It's obvious they take pride in their work based on the time spent on me, the touch-ups they did in between, etc. They made me feel absolutely beautiful! As if I were the only bride in the world. I received tons of compliments on my wedding day, not only from my guests but from random people on the resort. My husband even teared up and told me how gorgeous I was during our ceremony. I highly recommend Heather and her team for your hair and makeup needs. I wish I could have my day all over again just to experience their work!