Inagen Productions

Cleveland, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Inagen Productions

Inagen Productions is a full-service event management company offering videography services in Cleveland, Ohio. This company takes pride in their ability to provide a high-quality, one-stop shop wedding experience without breaking the bank. Their professionals come from theatrical production and technical design backgrounds that come together to create a stress-free and impeccable event.

Inagen Productions captures every moment of your day from multiple angles with high-definition video from multiple cameras. Their most popular videography package includes client revisions so you can curate the final product exactly how you envision it. They also offer the following videography services:

• Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Full-feature video

Other Services

Inagen Productions creates a seamless planning process for couples by providing DJ, photography, photo booth, event rental, lighting and decor services. They offer day-of coordination, setup and cleanup of their services so you can stay focused on enjoying the wedding you’ve always dreamt of.

4 Reviews for Inagen Productions

4 Inagen Productions Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 05/27/2017

Bryan is so easy to work with and made the day so smooth for me and my husband! I would definitely reccommend them to anyone! I am in love with our video! Read more Bryan is so easy to work with and made the day so smooth for me and my husband! I would definitely reccommend them to anyone! I am in love with our video!

G
Genvon

Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding Experience!!

Like some brides to be, I was skeptical of hiring for a videographer. However, I cannot express how much having a videographer is worth every penny. Especially, since on the day of the wedding, you ... Read more are being pulled in so many directions and full of so much emotion, that you miss a lot of your wedding day. Now being able to look back at the day my husband and I cried and laughed so much just watching the video. That should show just how amazing Bryan and Eric are! They did an incredible job creating such a beautiful video of our wedding day. The details and angles they were able to capture were simply amazing, creative and breathtaking. They were both prompt, respectful, HILARIOUS, full of life, and they even dressed professionally. We laughed so much because them, they just made us feel so comfortable almost like we've known them for years! We are so thankful for their services. We will recommend them again and again. So if you are thinking about using them, just do it you will not regret it at all!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 07/20/2018

These guys were amazing! Not only were they super sweet and made everyone feel so comfortable, but they were completely on top of everything! I honestly can't rave enough about their services! They ... Read more went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for a better company for my wedding! You can't go wrong with these guys! Not only were my husband and I impressed but my guests were even commenting how wonderful they were!