IndAroma

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About IndAroma

IndAroma is a wedding catering company based in Alexandria, Virginia that services the Washington, D.C. area. This catering service has years of experience in creating mouthwatering dishes. IndAroma knows how chaotic wedding planning can be, so they make it easy for couples to get everything in one place.

IndAroma offers a variety of wedding packages and services for couples to choose from. Some of these services include:

• Delivery
  • Custom menu
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
IndAroma specializes in Indian traditional and fusion cuisine, in addition to creating beautiful wedding cakes. They give couples a variety of dessert options, like French cakes with fresh cream, pastries and other small treats. Additionally, couples can choose from a variety of bar options. Some of these options include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Outside alcohol
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty wine

Other Services
IndAroma also offers event rentals for the convenience of their couples. Some of these rental options include:

• Chairs

200 IndAroma Reviews

Featured
User5618922

2+ years ago

I found IndAroma through positive WeddingWire reviews and they were right! Abhishek and his team were amazing to work with. Abhishek was extremely responsive - often answering my questions within ... Read more hours and always at least within the same day. He sat with my parents and I during our initial consultation to go through everything we were envisioning, came up with a thorough proposal, and showed no reluctance in revising it each time we had a new thought or idea. He was great at guiding us with recommendations on what he's seen work well in the past. The catering business is his family business so he takes great pride in ensuring everything is done perfectly. He set up a tasting for us so we could ensure each dish was what we truly wanted which was helpful because it let us see how the menu was coming together. I have never worked with a vendor who was so detail oriented, professional, flexible, and responsive. On the day of the event, every single detail and request was carried out flawlessly. Our guests RAVED about the food and the presentation of it. They were pros at coordinating with our venue and everything that was promised was delivered - above and beyond. IndAroma also included table linens of our color choice which was a huge cost savings and nice little extra. Abhishek took great care of us and I would highly recommend IndAroma to any of my family or friends!!

C
Chetali Gupta

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Mehndi, Sangeet and Wedding Day success!

Abhishek and his team at IndAroma were amazing to work with for all of our events! The food and service was not only exceptional but they are willing to work with you non stop to ensure you are ... Read more happy. Even the indian vegan meals they prepared were to die for! The moong dal halwa was the best dessert you will ever taste, even our friends and family from India kept raving about the food! Highly recommended!

J
Jayant Ahuja

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent and Flawless Service

I want to share a wonderful experience we had with IndAroma to cater the reception at my daughter's wedding. Abhishek and his team were a pleasure to work with. Not only were they professional and ... Read more answered all of our many questions patiently during the planning process, they were fun to be around. We thoroughly enjoyed their selections - I received numerous compliments from many of our guests about the gastronomic delight IndAroma provided. The wedding went perfectly and IndAroma played a big role in making this event special. I would definitely recommend IndAroma to anyone for a wedding or other event.