Independence Golf Club

Midlothian, VA · View map · Visit website

About Independence Golf Club

A country-club themed wedding venue in Midlothian, Virginia, Independence Golf Club is the perfect choice for couples wishing to wed in style. Independence Golf Club is located approximately five minutes from Michauk Creek. Established in 2013, the venue blends historic Jeffersonian architecture with vibrant contemporary design. Independence Golf Club is ideal for couples looking for a memorable occasion!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host their ceremony and/or reception in an event space that accommodates up to 300 guests.

Independence Golf Club provides couples with an event planner to help with the details of their indoor and/or outdoor affair.

Cuisine
The culinary team at Independence Golf Club will customize a menu that is uniquely you.

Accommodation
Independence Golf Club provides lodging in the form of three separate facilities, including
Robins Cottage, Swink Lodge. The Robins Cottage features four full-size bedrooms with two extra long, full-size beds per room and four private full baths. Swink Lodge features four King size bedrooms with four private full baths.

17 Reviews for Independence Golf Club

17 Independence Golf Club Reviews

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 09/01/2017

We could not say enough amazing things about the Independence Golf Club and the staff. The on-site coordinator, Megan, was absolutely AMAZING. She was there for every question all the way through the ... Read more day after our wedding. It actually rained on our wedding day and the staff did everything possible to ensure we could still use the outdoor pavilion no matter what. Even with the chaos from the weather, the day of our wedding ran perfect without a hitch. The grounds and clubhouse were absolutely gorgeous and beautiful in our wedding pictures. They also gave us awesome recommendations for other vendors to use, which we did, and were completely satisfied. We literally had our dream wedding at an extremely reasonable price. They even threw in a few extra decorations to the table settings without being asked and they looked amazing. We also were able to utilize the onsite cottages for our bridal party (many of which were coming from out of town)- the cottages were up-to-date and spacious- we loved them and totally worth the value. We would recommend the Independence for any couple looking for a beautiful venue and excellent staff!

Kernika
Kernika

Married on 05/19/2019

The best experience of your life

I have so much to say about this venue and Megan that I don’t even know where to start. My fiancé and I visited over 20 venues. And when we drove into the parking lot we were in awe of the space. ... Read more Walking into the building immediately you will see the chandelier and all the decor detail that were perfectly placed. The view from the terrace is amazing and the rooms in the venue are breathtaking. And we can see all of this before we even did the walk through with Leigh Ann. After leaving we looked at each other and just knew that this place was it. We ended up going back just to walkthrough it again and we met Megan. She didn’t even knew who we were and she greeted us so warm and she was so kind. She took time to talk to us and she asked how can she held. I may have seen Megan maybe 5 or 6 times since becoming and every single time I saw her she asked me the same question “how can I help?” She reminds me that I shouldn’t be stressed for me day, always reminding me that she is available whenever I needed her. She is truly amazing. My wedding is in May and I know with her on my team it will be executed flawlessly !

A
April

Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t express enough how much of a hidden gem Independence Golf Club is for Richmond. I loved the venue the second I saw pictures online and saw the venue in person. Megan was extremely flexible and ... Read more any request we had to make our day special, she was able to fulfill that request. On the day of our wedding Megan, Sam, and Michele were a rockstar team, there was no need for us to hire a day of coordinator because this team was able to handle every aspect and more. With their professionalism and hard work our wedding day was perfect, there were so many special things this team did that I didn’t realize happen until after the wedding. I highly recommend this venue, the food, venue, staff, and all of the above deserves more than a 5 stars rating.