Indian Head Resort

Lincoln, NH · View map · Visit website

About Indian Head Resort

Indian Head Resort, a rustic banquet hall wedding venue in Lincoln, New Hampshire, prides itself on its 180 acres of scenic area settled in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. This is the perfect wedding destination that provides amusement for you and your guests all weekend long. They are near the Loon and Cannon Mountain ski areas, providing beautiful scenic drives and lots of local shopping. Indian Head Resort provides a relaxed and delightful planning experience to ensure your wedding is one of joy and happiness all day long.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 160 wedding guests within their Garden Gazebo Ceremony site. The wedding party can then move inside to the Lakeview Room for their reception. The Lakeview Room is fit with a panoramic wall of windows revealing beautiful views overlooking Shadow Lake and Mt. Liberty. A complimentary bridal room is included as well for a fun and stress-free morning to prepare for your big day!

Indian Head Resort offers accommodations and cleanup for your wedding. Event planning can also be provided to couples who would like the assistance. Outside catering is welcomed at Indian Head Resort.

28 Reviews for Indian Head Resort

28 Indian Head Resort Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/10/2017

We had a very intimate ceremony (20 people including bride and groom, and 5 kids) and reception dinner at the Indian head and honestly it couldn't have been more perfect! Jennifer is fantastic and ... Read more helped us all along, and the entire staff was incredible to us! Thanks Indian Head for the most magical wedding!

Nikki
Nikki

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful foliage views for our wedding

We are so excited to work with Indian Head. The resort is beautiful and they offer a variety of packages for different budgets. We are looking forward to our big day here! Read more We are so excited to work with Indian Head. The resort is beautiful and they offer a variety of packages for different budgets. We are looking forward to our big day here!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/08/2017

Got married at Indian Head on October 8th 2017. I don't normally write reviews of places but because the day was exactly what I wanted and it couldn't have been without Indian Head and their employees ... Read more employees I knew I needed to write a review so people can be as happy as we were! It is an absolutely beautiful location with many feature- mountains, water, foliage if in the fall. I had a few guests that couldn't believe they were traveling 2 hours for a wedding but when they got there, they were impressed and saw why. Jen one of the wedding coordinators was AMAZING. Every time I called or had questions she got me the answers promptly. The day of she worked with me in the morning and even helped the day progress smoothly. The food was delicious. Everyone was happy with it and commented on how good it was. A couple of bonuses- they include the honeymoon suite with their packages. We choose to stay in the condo the night of the wedding since we had rented it and it was more private. They went over during the wedding and decorated the master bedroom and provided us with champagne and leftovers!! It was more than I could have hoped for. I would recommend Indian Head to anyone that asks! I will defiantly keep going back there as well for years to come!