Indian Spring Country Club

Boynton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Indian Spring Country Club

Located in Boynton Beach, Florida, Indian Spring Country Club is a private club that hosts indoor and outdoor events. With the motto “come for the lifestyle and stay for the memories,” they hold weddings, bridal showers and related celebrations on their grounds, which include resort and residential communities.

Facilities and Capacity
This Palm Beach County venue offers a main dining room as well as a tapestry room with the ability to accommodate anywhere from 50 to 350 guests. From January to May and November to December would be the peak times that these warm, inviting spaces are used at Indian Springs Country Club. Spaces include the Grand (6,800 square feet), Club (2,250) and Main (3,200) rooms.

By the time the planning phases conclude for your big day, Indian Spring Country Club wants you to feel like their place is an extension of your home; pre-wedding planning is a complimentary feature in their event packages. Their three wedding packages offer varying lengths for the reception as well as different food options.

• Services include:
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Outside cake
  • Servers

Cuisine
You may choose to have a cocktail, plated or buffet style reception at Indian Springs Country Club, a full-service venue that does not permit the usage of outside caterers. Your wedding package includes appetizers, drinks (both alcoholic and non) and the main meal. Exquisite options from the many appetizer choices include conch fritters, wild-mushroom puffs, various empanadas, avocado mousse on baguettes and different kinds of spring rolls; entree choices range from crab cakes to London broil to salmon. Bar services include:

• Champagne toast
  • Open bar
  • Signature drink
  • Bartender
  • Limited bar

Location
You do not have to be an Indian Springs Country Club member to have your big day here. If you would like to get photos taken along the course, a golf cart can be reserved for your photo-taking needs.

8 Reviews for Indian Spring Country Club

8 Indian Spring Country Club Reviews

B
Featured
Barbara

Married on 03/03/2018

Congratulations to Indian Spring Country Club and its sales director, Maxine Chen. The club was very responsive to all our requests and made sure my daughter's wedding party was a huge success. We had ... Read more a theme wedding around the "Great Gatsby" era and all participants loved the decor and the atmosphere of the club. Naturally, good food and great music make an affair. We were not disappointed on this either. Steven O'Flaherty, from NY Sound, helped me with music choices, officiating, and, most of all, my A.V. needs. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him for his enthusiasm and expertise in running a fun party. It was a magical evening and all had a great time. Thanks again to Maxine and her staff for making our joyous event a smashing success.

S
Sheri Lawrence

Getting married on 08/07/2020

Indian Springs

The venue is beautiful. The ballroom is very spacious. Gazebo is great for ceremony. Maxine is the coordinator and explains everything in detail. Price is fantastic. Read more The venue is beautiful. The ballroom is very spacious. Gazebo is great for ceremony. Maxine is the coordinator and explains everything in detail. Price is fantastic.

Ruhama
Ruhama Valenca

Married on 03/22/2019

Had my wedding here 03/22/2019

Amazing! They made my dream come true! I was desperate when my original venue cancelled my wedding six months before my date. After calling many venues I was blessed to find Indian Springs. Maxine ... Read more was absolutely brilliant and kind. She made everything possible for my wedding to happen! She worked with my budget they had a big event the same say of my wedding and she worked around it and made my day happen. I have no words to thank her and the team! Thank you once again!