Indianapolis Artsgarden

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Indianapolis Artsgarden

Listed as one of the top 22 "Coolest Places to get Married in America" by BuzzFeed.com, the Indianapolis Artsgarden is situated in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. A sleek glass and steel icon for the city, the Artsgarden is a seven-story tall, glass-enclosed structure that will make an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

A performance venue presenting more than 300 events per year, the space serves as a sophisticated location for hundreds of private events, corporate parties, press conferences, wedding receptions, and more.

3 Reviews for Indianapolis Artsgarden

3 Indianapolis Artsgarden Reviews

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 08/22/2015

I can't emphasize enough how much in love I was with the venue and how many compliments I received from my wedding guests. They all said, and I couldn't agree more, how gorgeous the space was for a ... Read more wedding. I was looking for a venue that was different, original, and not your typical banquet room type setting, and the Artsgarden checked off every box. I am also a very simplistic person when it comes to decor and thankfully I did not need to add much to my wedding as the Artsgarden basically decorated itself! Mike Prusa was wonderful to work with as he was very accommodating. I highly recommend this venue and staff!

L
Lauren

Married on 11/10/2012

The Indianapolis Artsgarden is absolutely beautiful. The glass dome suspended over the street is breath taking at night. The lighting and reflections make this place like none other. The staff was ... Read more great to work with and very accommodating to your needs. The only downfall is making sure you give people correct information to get to this venue. It is connected to the mall, so it doesn't have off the street access. The bathrooms needed are also located right outside in the mall food court.

User3755404

2+ years ago

We were looking for a unique and beautiful venue which the Indianapolis Artsgarden was able to deliver. The openness, trees, and lighting of the venue makes it absolutely gorgeous (with amazing ... Read more photos). The staff was great to work with and very accommodating to my off the wall requests. Our guests loved being in a different type of reception venue.

Indianapolis Artsgarden FAQ