Indulgence Hair Salon

Pittsfield, New York · View map · Visit website

About Indulgence Hair Salon

Indulgence Hair Salon is a wedding hair and makeup company in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. This full-service salon is owned and operated by Tracy Wilson, who has over 25 years of experience in the industry. This entire team of professional stylists is dedicated to making you look and feel your best for your wedding day. Whether you need in-salon or on-site services for your big day, Indulgence Hair Salon can assist.

Indulgence Hair Salon offers up-to-date hairstyling, hair cutting, and makeup techniques. They can provide beauty services for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the bride and groom, giving you full coverage for anyone who needs it on your wedding day. From consultations and hair removal to massages and hair and makeup services, this salon offers everything you could need to get the perfect wedding look. You will be offered a consultation and trial services as well, so that you can figure out your exact vision. The hair services range from haircuts, hair coloring, blowouts, and extensions to keratin treatments, styling, hair relaxers, and perms. For makeup, you can receive airbrush, natural, eye, and contour makeup, as well as fake lashes and even tattoo coverage. Indulgence Hair Salon and all of the wonderful services offered make it a great choice for you and the entire wedding party.

25 Reviews for Indulgence Hair Salon

25 Indulgence Hair Salon Reviews

Shannon
Featured
Shannon

Married on 06/01/2019

The most beautiful I've ever felt!

I’d recommend Indulgence Salon to anyone looking for wedding salon services. Tracy was great at communicating and very accommodating when I had to add two more girls who wanted make up at the last ... Read more minute. While there is the option for them to travel, we decided to go directly to the salon which was a lot of fun because they let us bring a large brunch spread and have the run of the salon. Bridal hair includes a pre trial, and after the woman who did my pre trial left, Tracy offered a second pre trial with her at no cost which eased my anxiety and ensured I knew what to expect. All of the stylists did an amazing job with my bridal party’s hair and gave them exactly what they wanted. The make up done by Tracy and Anna lasted all day (through sweat and tears) and made everyone feel beautiful. Thanks so much Indulgence Salon!!

Alanna
Alanna Victoria

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience

As the Maid is Honor, planning a destination wedding in the Berkshire’s I was lost as to where to start. I found indulgence through Wire and emailed Tracy. She was amazing through email. Setting ... Read more everything up and squeezing the bridal party in during wedding season. Once we got there I knew I had made the right decision. Tracy and her staff were amazing. If I lived in the area I would go to indulgence for all my hair and beauty needs. It’s a beautiful salon. Great stylist and makeup artist. An amazing experience overall.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/15/2018

Tracy and her staff went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect not only on the day of but months and months before! Kuri, Alicia, and Ashleigh did my hair, makeup, and eyelash ... Read more extensions and I felt like a true princess. The day of my wedding, I had myself, 6 bridesmaids, a guest of honor, my mother, and my mother in law all get their hair and makeup done. The staff made sure we all looked perfect— we really could not have asked for the morning to start off any more smoothly.