Indy Photo Booths

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Indy Photo Booths

Indy Photo Booths is an event rental service based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. For more than 10 years, they have been providing couples with photo booths for their wedding events. Couples and guests will enjoy such a fun activity that will keep energy high and provide guests with a fun keepsake of such a special night.

Indy Photo Booths will deliver, set up, and clean up all event rental items so couples do not have to worry about it. Their award winning booths are great asset for any wedding and can be customized and decorated to fit your wedding theme. Each environmentally safe enclosed booth comes with an easy-to-use touch screen display and an on-site attendant. Couples may take unlimited photos and may also receive a CD/DVD of the images, a flp book, prints, and props to use, as well as social media integration of all photos for guests to share. You may also view your photo gallery on Indy Photo Booths' website.

28 Reviews for Indy Photo Booths

28 Indy Photo Booths Reviews

G
Featured
Gabbi

Married on 07/07/2012

Indy Photo Booth was one of the highlights of our wedding! Everyone had such a great time putting on props and getting their photo strips. The attendant was really fun and very attentive and ... Read more energetic. Guests loved taking home half of the photo strip as a favor and going through the guestbook with the other half of the strips and guests' messages the next day was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding weekend! Everyone also loved getting on the website through our facebook link and getting to check out everyone else's photos. Totally worth it!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/17/2017

This was the highlight of our wedding reception! We got so many compliments on the photo booth and how great it was! Nick, the attendant, went above and beyond for us! It was better than anything we ... Read more were expecting! Not only did the kids we had at the reception love it but the adults enjoyed it just as much! This was worth every penny that we spent on it! And the best part was looking through the book the next day to see all of the pictures and messages! It was great! I would recommend Indy Photo Booths to anyone looking for a photo booth for their wedding! We were so thrilled with everything!!

K
Kayce

Married on 06/28/2014

I got married on June 28th and had a little under 200 people attend my wedding.... I can say that the photo booth was easily the best part about my reception! David delivered and setup the photo booth ... Read more perfectly! Caitlyn was our attendant and she couldn't have been better! I work in the Indy Photo Booths office but actually having the photo booth at our reception was incredible! We truly are an amazing company from beginning to end!