Indy Wedding DJs

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Indy Wedding DJs

Every great reception needs a few things to make it so...great. No ONE thing contributes more to the success of your reception than your choice of DJ. Let's face it, you're spending alot of money on this one big day, so why would you want everyone to leave early? Indy Wedding DJs (that's me!) will keep your guests involved, dancing, and having a great time until the venue says it's time to quit.

This isn't a hobby for me, it's my business. My reputation depends on the success of your reception, let me prove it. Read my reviews, google Indy Wedding DJs and check me out thoroughly. I've been doing this a long time, and Weddings are my specialty.

Message me NOW to find out how I can make your reception pop like no other.

12 Reviews for Indy Wedding DJs

12 Indy Wedding DJs Reviews

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I were married this past July. Brian is easy to work with, very accommodating and professional. We had some eclectic music choices and he was able to fulfill those. Brian had wonderful ... Read more input for our reception, and it made for priceless moments during our special first dances. His pricing is more than reasonable, honestly great value. My husband and I can’t express our appreciation enough and would recommend him to everyone!

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/22/2018

Brian was great! He worked hard to make sure my husband and I were very happy with our day. We also rented out the photo booth and so glad we did- it was a huge hit! Thank you for making our day ... Read more special!

A
Ashton

Married on 06/30/2018

Great value!

The planning website is super easy to use and let us communicate every detail! Brian was great- there was nothing he didn't think of! Everything he gave us would have cost nearly twice as much ... Read more anywhere else, and there was no loss in quality compared to other weddings I've attended.