IndyGigz

Zionsville, IN · View map · Visit website

About IndyGigz

IndyGigz provides wedding planning services to couples getting married in Zionsville or the Indianapolis area. The planning firm specializes in creating weddings of a lifetime. Obsession with detail makes every event unique. Regardless of your desire to plan a portion of or the entire wedding, IndyGigz will be there to assist anyone in need of planning services and assistance. In addition to being featured in publications like Style Me Pretty and Borrowed & Blue, IndyGigz planned an especially unique wedding that went viral on "GMA", Fox News, CBS, "The Today Show" and other television networks/programs.

The planning team provides couples with both full and partial planning services. Their communication and management skills can aid any couple in the planning process. IndyGigz provides the following services:

• Budget analysis

13 IndyGigz Reviews

E
Erika

Married on 10/06/2018

The best in the business!

I don't even know where to begin with Betsy and Candace. They truly were the reason for everything great before and during our wedding day. They made it so much fun to plan and helped us so much with ... Read more every detail. They took so much off our plates! I could not recommend them more, they will truly make your wedding experience the greatest. We absolutely love Betsy and Candace!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

Betsy and her IndyGigz team were AMAZING! They truly made our wedding day more than we could ever dream! Her attention to detail is impeccable. I just kept saying "I don't know how anyone does this ... Read more without you!" My mom and I had been "planning" my wedding since we can remember; Betsy took our visions and turned them into a classy, dreamy, well put together wedding. I was very picky about a few day of ideas and Betsy executed them to perfection and personally made sure they were done to my liking - and then some! IndyGigz made our 11 month engagement and wedding day enjoyable, fun and perfect! Newly Engaged? Call Betsy!

M
Marielle

Married on 06/24/2017

We were so lucky to find IndyGigz at the beginning of our wedding planning process. Our original intention was to have a "day of" wedding coordinator, but decided to do the full service plan after ... Read more talking to Betsy and we are so thankful that we did. It was an incredible value! Betsy and her team have so much experience planning weddings and thought through every detail- so many things that we would never have thought about. Our wedding party was so thankful that IndyGigz put together and incredibly detailed timeline for the wedding day. It took all the confusion out of the day for everyone. During what is usually a very stressful time, the two weeks leading up to the wedding were completely stress free. I was able to focus on other things while IndyGigz worked to double and triple check everything, it made the wedding day go incredibly smooth. Betsy is magic! We couldn't have done it without her.