Indy Trolley

Noblesville, Indiana · View map

About Indy Trolley

IndyTrolley is a transportation company located in Noblesville, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. These San Francisco-inspired trolleys are a fantastic option to celebrate such a wonderful occasion. Both couples and guests will adore such an exciting way to travel.

IndyTrolley offers nostalgic trolley service to take you to and from your venues. They can go to multiple locations or go on a round trip. Couples may rent the trolley for a minimum of 2.5 hours. Trolleys may be beautifully decorated for your exciting day, and come with a premium stereo for you and your guests to listen to your favorite music.

9 Reviews for Indy Trolley

9 Indy Trolley Reviews

A
Audrey

Married on 06/09/2018

Raith and his team were wonderful to work with. The trolleys were great and they worked with me to make sure my entire group was taken care of while still staying cost effective. Read more Raith and his team were wonderful to work with. The trolleys were great and they worked with me to make sure my entire group was taken care of while still staying cost effective.

M
Mackenzie

Married on 12/23/2017

We loved IndyTrolley for our daughters wedding. Very professional and decorated so appropriately for the season. Perfect for hauling the wedding party around downtown and keeping everyone warm. Read more We loved IndyTrolley for our daughters wedding. Very professional and decorated so appropriately for the season. Perfect for hauling the wedding party around downtown and keeping everyone warm.

A
Alex

Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I tied the knot this September with a very small wedding (20 guests total). We decided to take our guests on a trolley ride in between the ceremony and our reception dinner. It was such ... Read more a hit and I am so glad that we did! Everyone had such a blast exploring Indianapolis, and taking fun pictures. Jack was our driver and was SO MUCH FUN and very accommodating! The whole experience made our special day even more perfect! Jack called the Wednesday prior to the event and was so professional and knowledgeable. He gave us some tips on great 'photo stops' but ultimately let us plan the entire route and decide our stops. On the day off, Jack arrived on time, in happy spirits, and ready to celebrate! He went above and beyond and even jumped off the trolley with us to snap some photos! The trolley itself is adorable! You are able to control the music, the temperature, and the seats allow for people to actually talk to one another. I cannot say enough good things about Indy Trolley and Jack. We honestly had the best time!