Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design is an award-winning floral design studio located in Miami, Florida, where professional-quality personalized service meets versatility. Trust Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design with your vision for your big day — the studio works with your style and budget to meticulously tailor its designs to your taste. The team at Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design understands how important it is for your special day to be personalized and designed according to your vision. They will work with you to wow your guests and make your wedding unforgettable.

Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design loves to design beautiful moments from A to Z, covering everything from the smallest details to the big picture. The studio's team starts by brainstorming in order to fully incorporate your wishes and dreams for your wedding. From classic to minimalistic, floral or plant arrangements, the studio will design your wedding from top to bottom and bring its acclaimed passion to your special day. Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design has a particular fondness for vintage, organic, and handpicked designs inspired by nature and history.

54 Reviews for Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design

54 Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design Reviews

L
Featured
Leah Soussan

Married on 05/10/2018

Best floral designer in Miami !!!

We got to meet Ines and her great team for our wedding last year. It was a spring / summer wedding and we had very precise ideas of what we wanted- a romantic, chic and elegant floral design. Through ... Read more the whole process, Ines was very attentive to our tastes and gave us great tips for enhancing the overall design. When we arrive at the venue, everything we discussing for the many months of preparation were there. She made our dream come true 🌟

S
Shrena Patel

Married on 04/07/2019

Exceptional design & execution. A pleasure to work with.

Ines & her team provides the most beautiful designs and execution for our wedding. I met with Sanya & Ines 4 months before my wedding and their energy and enthusiasm assured me that this was the team ... Read more team I wanted to work with. Due to my indecisive nature, I didn’t finalize my designs for a few months but the team remained patient with me and I can’t thank them enough. The bouquet and boutonnière arrived to the hotel where we were having a first look shoot and everyone in my bridal suite was taken aback at the beauty and unique designs. As I walked into the ceremony, I was taken aback by the beauty of the Chuppah design. As we were taken to the reception room to take a first look, I needed 10minutes to take it all in. The florals were exceptional, the cake sexy was stunning and I have had compliments every day since. I can’t thank you all enough.

A
Aurora

Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Ines went above and beyond to find gardenias, which are not typically part of flower arrangements but were a favorite of the bride. All arrangements were vibrant and beautiful. Read more Ines went above and beyond to find gardenias, which are not typically part of flower arrangements but were a favorite of the bride. All arrangements were vibrant and beautiful.