Infinite Events

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Infinite Events

Infinite Events is an award-winning wedding planning business based in Newport, Rhode Island and servicing clients in Charleston SC, Scottsdale, AZ and Philidelphia, PA. This team combines skill and innovative concepts with a clear focus on the personal touch. Given the opportunity to assist you, this team will make your wedding day run smoothly and beautifully.

Experience
Owner and principal planner, Erica Trombetti, has brought her design expertise and soothing personality to Infinite Events since 2010. Erica has since expanded her team, and has guided and taught her lead planners and coordinators to service weddings in several cities across the country with the same love and dedication as she has.

Weddings that can be planned by this team include rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. These can be planned for local couples or destination weddings from out of state. The planning process begins with a master checklist through Infinite Events' readily accessible, cloud-based portal. Full or partial planning services are available as needed, as well as Wedding Day Management. Budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, and wedding day timelines will be crafted to your satisfaction. With strong vendor relationships, you will have access to premium vendors for your wedding day needs.

97 Reviews for Infinite Events

97 Infinite Events Reviews

Anupama
Featured
Anupama Kulkarni

Married on 05/26/2018

Best decision we made!

We hired Erica and her team for full wedding planning services, and it was the best decision we made for our Hindu/Jewish wedding. Her team went above and beyond to create a magical weekend. They ... Read more essentially planned 4 events for our wedding and everything was perfect. Even more amazing, they planned the whole thing in less than a year. I am still amazed at the attention to detail and the weekend as a whole. The Infinite Events team reduced every sort of stress you could think of and took into account everything we were concerned about prior to the wedding. Their vendor recommendations were excellent and she really took the time to get to know and understand my vision from the beginning. The coordination of two different traditions was flawless. We had so many different little details that we needed to keep track of and Erica and team handled it with ease. Erica was so organized and really helped keep me on track, as I was planning the wedding from New York. I truly loved working with the team and hope to stay in touch and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding on the East Coast.

Kiera
Kiera

Married on 07/26/2019

We loved infinite events

If you are considering a wedding planner, you should hire Erica and her team! Having a wedding planner is so important, especially on the day of your wedding. The day goes by so quickly and the ... Read more timing is crucial. If you do not have a team coordinating the timing and details of your event, it is really easy to get off track. If you think that your venue coordinator will be good enough, his/her job is very different than that of your wedding planner. The venue coordinator mostly manages their own staff and facilities, they won't be by your side all day! A wedding planner will help to make sure that you have enough time to get all of the pictures that you wanted and still have a few extra seconds to breathe and enjoy the time with your new spouse and your guests. If you leave the day-off coordination to your bridesmaids or your mom, they really don't get to enjoy themselves and they are stressed. It is so nice to have a team of people there to take care of timing, vendor coordination, and setup and retrieval of your personal items (table numbers, escort cards, guest book, card box, welcome signs, etc.) at the end of the night. Let your wedding planner/team do their job and then you can be a guest at your own wedding!! You spend all of this time and effort to make sure everything is planned correctly, but then you can't even enjoy it if you have to execute the plan on your own! So if I convinced you that a wedding planner (or AT LEAST day-of coordinator) is important, then read on to find out why Erica and her team are the right match for you!! :) Infinite Events is a very professional team and they have a really great website that helps to keep all of the details in order. There is a place on their website for all of your vendor contracts, vendor contact information, budget, design ideas, etc. This is nice because you can access all of this information from wherever you are. I liked that they had a section for me to fill in all of the items that I needed them to set up at the wedding (escort cards, table numbers, card box, etc.) and also a section that asked what I wanted them to do with these items at the end of the night. Erica spoke with us on the phone (we were from out of state!) several times during the month of the wedding. She went over our timeline with us multiple times until we were satisfied with it. She knew all of the little details that we forgot about and knew exactly how much time to allot for each part of the day. She also met with us the day before the wedding at our rehearsal and helped to coordinate our bridal party during this time. The officiant is helpful for the actual wedding vow rehearsal part, but it was Erica that coordinated our processional and recessional! She basically ran the entire rehearsal. Actually she had a flat tire about 30 minutes before the rehearsal and was STILL ON TIME. She got there before I did and was able to figure it out and get a ride so quickly. We were really impressed. Infinite Events was there from the morning until the very end of the night. Erica arrived when my bridesmaids and I had about 1 hour left of getting ready. This was perfect. It was just early enough that she was able to make sure that our timing was on track, but also not too early so that my bridesmaids and I were able to enjoy quality time together before the day started. Erica also called my maid of honor early in the morning while we were getting ready to make sure that there were no unforeseen issues that we needed help with before she arrived. Infinite Events arrives PREPARED. They have a rescue kit that has every single thing that you might forget on the day of our wedding (scissors to cut the hanger strings off of you dress, spray deodorant, hair spray, combs, etc.). They also had a copy of the permit that we needed for the place where we were taking our pictures. They grabbed my bag and made sure I had my phone before I went to my first look. The day starts out slow but as soon as you put your dress on the rest of the day FLIES BY and you are swept off to take pictures and go to your ceremony before you know it. It's nice to have people there to make sure you have everything you need during the rush. Erica stayed with my husband and I during our first look while her team went to our venue to start the set up. She was really sweet and even helped to fluff my dress for pictures and held my husband's cell phone and wallet during the pictures. She kept my photographer on time as well. Behind the scenes, she was also calling my other vendors to make sure that they were on time and no problems needed to be solved. When we arrived to the venue where I had my ceremony and reception, everything was set up perfectly by Infinite Events!! The escort card table was set up in the exact formation that I requested, the card box and guest sign in book and welcome sign were all set up. Also, they placed the votive candles and table numbers on all of the tables. I also had large candles for my favors (one per couple), and they put them out on the tables for us with the right number at each table. For the ceremony, Erica and her team wore little ear pieces and small mics and made sure that my bridal party walked down the aisle with the correct amount of space between each other. One person was stationed on the side of the aisle and another at the top of the aisle to tell us when to start walking. It was very professional and really helped to ease the anxiety of my bridal party when they were walking. After the ceremony, Erica and her assistant bustled my dress (it was a double bustle and they did it with no problem!). My maid of honor was really happy that she got to enjoy cocktail hour while and didn't have to worry about my bustle. Erica also got me a drink and made sure that there was some food for my husband and I to eat while I was having my dress bustled. For our grand entrance, Erica and her assistant even threw open the ballroom doors with such precision that you only saw the doors open and you didn't see them at all!! It was really well coordinated! The entire night stayed on track because of Infinite Events. They even manned the card box and took it to the bridal suite for us. At the end of the night, Infinite Events packed up all of our personal belongings and all of the items at the reception that we needed to take home. They packed the car for us and didn't forget anything! We were so thankful to have them. When we got home from the wedding weekend, Infinite Events SENT US A PRESENT. I won't ruin it for you, but it was so sweet and useful! It wasn't a measly gift. It was really thoughtful (and expensive!)! We were so excited to open it when it came in the mail. It was a really sweet finishing touch. They pay attention to detail from the beginning to the end. HIRE INFINITE EVENTS. I wouldn't spend all of this time and effort to write them a long review if they were not worth it. You won't regret your decision if you hire them :)

M
Mary Jane Peoples

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

Erica and her staff did such a great job with our daughter’s wedding in Newport in June 2018, we decided we absolutely had to have them help with our son’s wedding in Chatham in January. Even though ... Read more both venues had wonderful wedding coordinators, having your personal wedding planner for at least the month before and day of the wedding is essential...they take care of coordinating all the vendors and their various responsibilities, decorating your venue with all your accessories per your instructions, insure that your wedding timeline stays on schedule, and deal with any “glitches” that may occur! The bride and groom and family members can truly enjoy the wedding festivities without worrying about the “details”... Infinite Events did a fantastic job for us with all the above...we highly recommend Erica and her staff!