Infinite Events

Newport, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Infinite Events

Love is an Infinite power...

Infinite Events is a passionate, award winning event planning firm providing personalized planning, creative design and endless possibilities. With a love for creating experiences, masterful tablescapes and making sure all the logistical details are attended to, we guarantee you will be relaxed and at ease throughout your planning experience, whether you are miles away or right next door.

At Infinite Events, we strive to design & execute extraordinary events. Our hearts are in it just as much as yours and we share in the same excitement as you do. With our meticulous attention to every detail and our hand crafted out-of state program for destination weddings, there is no detail left untouched.

96 Reviews for Infinite Events

96 Infinite Events Reviews

Anupama
Featured
Anupama Kulkarni

Married on 05/26/2018

Best decision we made!

We hired Erica and her team for full wedding planning services, and it was the best decision we made for our Hindu/Jewish wedding. Her team went above and beyond to create a magical weekend. They ... Read more essentially planned 4 events for our wedding and everything was perfect. Even more amazing, they planned the whole thing in less than a year. I am still amazed at the attention to detail and the weekend as a whole. The Infinite Events team reduced every sort of stress you could think of and took into account everything we were concerned about prior to the wedding. Their vendor recommendations were excellent and she really took the time to get to know and understand my vision from the beginning. The coordination of two different traditions was flawless. We had so many different little details that we needed to keep track of and Erica and team handled it with ease. Erica was so organized and really helped keep me on track, as I was planning the wedding from New York. I truly loved working with the team and hope to stay in touch and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding on the East Coast.

M
Mary Jane Peoples

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

Erica and her staff did such a great job with our daughter’s wedding in Newport in June 2018, we decided we absolutely had to have them help with our son’s wedding in Chatham in January. Even though ... Read more both venues had wonderful wedding coordinators, having your personal wedding planner for at least the month before and day of the wedding is essential...they take care of coordinating all the vendors and their various responsibilities, decorating your venue with all your accessories per your instructions, insure that your wedding timeline stays on schedule, and deal with any “glitches” that may occur! The bride and groom and family members can truly enjoy the wedding festivities without worrying about the “details”... Infinite Events did a fantastic job for us with all the above...we highly recommend Erica and her staff!

Emily
Emily Sawyer

Married on 08/18/2018

The absolute best!!

We hired Casey from Infinite Events for our wedding at Mt Hope Farm in August. She and her team were AMAZING and I could not recommend them highly enough. We were having an outdoor tented wedding, and ... Read more there were a lot of vendors and moving parts. Casey ensured that everything went smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to and on the day of our wedding. We were planning an outdoor ceremony and it ended up raining so we had to make a lot of last minute changes - without Casey, this would have been really stressful! She flawlessly executed the rain plan and kept everyone calm despite the thunder and lightning. My mom kept saying "thank goodness for Casey!!" Because of her, we were able to truly just enjoy our wedding day. I recommend Infinite Events enthusiastically - I am SO glad that they were a part of our big day!!