Infinite Loop Photography

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Infinite Loop Photography

Infinite Loop Photography & Films is an award-winning contemporary and lifestyle photography and videography studio based in South Florida. We specialize in documenting weddings, portraits and unique occasions.

We understand that your wedding day is YOUR wedding day, and not just another wedding. We approach wedding documentation in an artistic photojournalism style to document the beauty and uniqueness of your day as it unfolds while capturing every moment in their purest form. Our shooting style has no limits and boundaries.

The photographer promises couples eight hours of coverage in order to collect hundreds of high-resolution images. You’ll be able to view all of them in an online gallery, and Infinite Loop Photography will provide the printing rights. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Jerry’s packages also offer the opportunity to bundle your photographs with a documentary film that highlights the emotion of your wedding day. The film will feature high-definition drone footage along with a cinematic style that combines the best speeches with the music of your choice.

86 Reviews for Infinite Loop Photography

86 Infinite Loop Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Aimee

Married on 11/11/2017

Infinite Loop Photography was unbelievably amazing for our wedding! By God’s grace, I received an email from Infinite Loop Photography when I was planning my wedding. I contacted Jerry, and from our ... Read more our first conversation, we clicked. My husband and I met with Jerry the following week, and we booked him that night – for our engagement pictures and for our wedding pictures and video. We had so much fun with Jerry during our engagement pictures. Jerry made us feel comfortable in front of his camera. And our pictures were beautiful! After our engagement shoot, I was so excited for our wedding pictures and video. Jerry was in contact with us for months leading up to our wedding to help us with the planning. And thanks to him, our wedding day was FLAWLESS. He captured every moment of our special day. Our pictures still take my breath away every time I look at them. I might be bias but I think our wedding video is the best video that John has ever made. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about our photographer and videographer. I recommend Infinite Loop Photography to anyone who gets engaged! Jerry is the best!

Ivana
Ivana Leow

Married on 05/31/2019

Smile, you’re on camera

Jerry and his team were absolutely great. Both my husband and I felt comfortable with the crew. Jerry and his team have a great sense of humor and he’s very devoted to his work. We were very pleased ... Read more with the photos and video made everyone cry (in a good way).

Alexandra
Alexandra Mazaleski

Married on 04/06/2019

Look no further!

Jerry was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was amazing to work with and extremely organized and professional. The quality of the photos is spectacular. Everyone in the wedding ... Read more party loved Jerry and he made everyone feel so comfortable. He was a blast to work with and the images could not be better! I am so glad our venue recommended him and grateful we were able to book him for our wedding! Planning a wedding is stressful, but this is one vendor you can check off the list and not worry about at all!