Infinite Video Productions

Nags Head, North Carolina, NC · View map · Visit website

About Infinite Video Productions

Infinite Video Productions, based in Nags Head, North Carolina, is proudly owned and operated by Mike Burns, who is a very skilled filmmaker. He promises to pay special attention to each of his clients, only booking one wedding per date, so that he can ensure your big day is perfectly captured. Mike is willing to accommodate the individual needs of every client, because every wedding deserves to be beautifully captured on video.

Experience

Infinite Video Productions has been shooting weddings for over twenty years. With owner and operator Mike Burns, you are in good hands. He is a skilled, professional filmmaker who understands optimal angles and proper composition. Mike works closely with each of his clients, ensuring that his video perfectly fits your vision.

Infinite Video Products offers a variety of services from high definition video to multiple cameras, ensuring that every moment of your wedding is caught on video. Additional services offered include:

• Add'l hours
  • One event/day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Areas Covered

Infinite Video Productions is willing to accomodate you and all your video needs for your big day. They cover Nags Head and the surrounding Outer Banks areas.

26 Reviews for Infinite Video Productions

26 Infinite Video Productions Reviews

M
Featured
Michele

Married on 04/30/2017

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! From his professionalism, to his upbeat, positive personality and energy to his incredible art of videography -- everything about our wedding video was perfect! And he ... Read more made the whole experience super fun, completely stress-free and easy! When we met with him, he walked us through everything in detail -- from the required background music that we could personally choose (and being that my husband and I are both musicians in bands together, the music made it even more special to both of us!) to sitting us down and showing us some samples of other videos he created for previous newly wed clients. We really were able to get a feel for how he works and knew we were in good hands. On the day of our wedding, Mike arrived on time, never stopped shooting, he worked beautifully side-by-side with our photographer and our family and friends loved him! He was fun and engaging and above all STEALTH -- you didn't even know he was there! I secretly called him the "video ninja" (haha!) Mike FAR exceeded our expectations... Literally all the moving parts came together so beautifully! Mike made it seem as if he filmed and produced a real motion picture of our wedding, complete with film trailer! From the way all the scenes flowed softly into one another, how the music was perfectly choreographed and how he simply captured the sheer essence of US! We were truly BLOWN AWAY with Mike's impeccable service, we would highly, HIGHLY recommend him in the future and we will continue watching our movie over and over and over again for years to come! Thank you so much, Mike! You are a true master of your craft!

M
Mallory Jade

Married on 10/14/2017

Mike was such a pleasure to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process! He was always very quick to respond to my emails, very professional, and easy to work with. He captured the wedding ... Read more day beautifully! He sent the recap video within 5 days of the wedding and the full length video quickly after. All of our friends and family were so impressed by the quality of the video. He surprised us with bringing a drone to the wedding! It made the video so unique and special. We are so happy we went with infinite videos for our wedding and will 100% be recommending him to other brides we know!

C
Crystal

Married on 10/08/2017

Mike Burns is the epitome of heart, soul, and kindness. He was such a gentle, confident, and caring force at my wedding. He puts such care and dedication into his work and you feel it as soon as you ... Read more watch his creation. I loved having his presence by my side throughout the whole day. His smile is so heartwarming and he feels like a supportive brother guiding you through your day. I chose all of the vendors so the day of the wedding was the first time my hubby met them. The first thing he said was, "wow I really really loved the videographer, he gave me such peace when I was getting really nervous and his happiness was contagious". Even guests were commenting on how nice and thorough he was getting shots. The preview video we received shortly after the wedding captured the best moments and made me and my whole family cry each time we watched it, which was probably over 100 times already. We love you mike!!!