Infinity Hospitality

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Infinity Hospitality

Infinity Hospitality is a full-service wedding planning company that is based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Their goal is to help every couple that reaches out to them achieve their dream wedding. To do this, they offer services to plan, design, and coordinate their clients' celebration. From day one, they assist in all the organization from the smallest to the largest details. Throughout the entire process, they uphold their professional standards, delivering a stress-and-hassle-free solution to any couples' wedding needs.

This planner offers a custom proposals for all of their clients. Each iteration is personalized, suited to the couple's tastes. With timelines and vendors looked after by Infinity Hospitality, the betrothed couple can rest easy knowing that they are in good hands.

12 Reviews for Infinity Hospitality

12 Infinity Hospitality Reviews

Khalimah
Khalimah

Married on 06/30/2019

Lovely Experience

You will need a large budget for this place. They charge a 20% operational cost. Lovely venues! Read more You will need a large budget for this place. They charge a 20% operational cost. Lovely venues!

C
Claire Manigold

Married on 11/16/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

The Rehearsal Dinner for my son and his bride was at The Quarter. We are not from Nashville and are unfamiliar with the Nashville area. Friends recommended s number of venues for us to look at but ... Read more nothing felt quite right. The final spot we visited was The Quarter. The Quarter had the perfect “Nashville” feel. The sales team was very helpful and showed us all around. The planner that we were assigned was Emily Osborn. She is very professional and thought of everything. Planning an event long distance can be very difficult but Emily had us covered. She was so patient with all of our questions and created a beautiful evening. The food and wine were outstanding and the all of the staff were so attentive to our guests. The linens, table set up, lighting, flowers and decor created a festive lovely evening. Emily relieved the stress for us. I would highly recommend Infinity Events and The Quarter for events in Nashville.

J
Jenna

Married on 07/21/2018

Infinity Events & Catering was able to give my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Shannon Ferrell was our wedding coordinator ... Read more coordinator and she was SO easy to work with, respectful, and kind and made everyone around her feel comfortable. My husband and I could not be happier with how our big day turned out and are so glad we were able to enjoy it with our family and friends! http://blog.infinityeventsandcatering.com/jenna-ben-romantic-summer-wedding/