Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach

"Taking the stress away...so he can take your breath away..."
Formally known as M&E Weddings; Infinity Weddings & Events, still retains the expertise, the organization and exquiste attention to details that you have come to expect.

Originally started 15 years ago throwing Birthdays, Quinces and Sweet Sixteens in New York City, Miami and Broward, we found ourselves being asked & doing weddings for our customers who were once 15 years old & from there our wedding department grew.

We have several packages that encompasses almost everything you can think of for your important day. So whether you want simple elegance or extragvanza glitz, we have the expertise, the vendors & the passion to make it all happen for you.

Specializing in Beach themed weddings, Island weddings & Destinations weddings.
We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business and trust.

20 Reviews for Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach

20 Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/27/2013

Monica is truly amazing! I came to her with a small budget and she made magic happen! I was able to have the wedding of my dreams with no need to skimp out or have to leave anything behind. She never ... Read more said no to anything and she agreed to my every request. She always made it clear that it was my day and she was there to make me happy and make my wedding day memorable. She was also the officiant for my wedding and spoke beautifully. Everyone still sends me messages saying how beautiful everything was. Monica is understanding and easy to work with. The moment you meet her she makes you feel comfortable and its almost like you're speaking to a close friend you haven't seen in a while. I loved working with her and wish I could relive my wedding day over and over! Thank you Monica!

N
Nidia

Married on 02/23/2013

Monica was just fabulous! I contacted Monica with a very tight budget and a very short amount of time. She provided a beautiful setting for my beach vow renewal. She understood the look I wanted ... Read more for the whole event and made it a reality. My bridal bouquet was exactly what I had dreamed off. She added little details that made it even more special. I was able to reach her at all hours which was critical due to the lack of time we had. Once she was even with a client but text me back telling me she would get back to me so that I would not worry. At the actual event she not only handled her details but offered assistance to things that we were handling ourselves. Her attention to details was superb. She even got on top of her ladder to take a picture of our entire group.

M
Miralys

Married on 07/29/2011

My wedding was absolutely beautiful! Monica Wetherington-Lugo went way above and beyond her "duties" before and after my wedding. She always answered my numerous texts, emails and phone calls right ... Read more away and assured me my day would be above what I hoped. Not only did she help my florist decorate the venue herself, but when all was done, she helped clean up even though that was not her job. I had a small wedding at a chapel and a very small hors d-oevres receptionthat lasted just an hour and a half. Monica was there making sure all my guests were well fed and that my husband and I had plenty to eat and drink as well. She was more than a planner or a caterer; she acted as my friend. All my guests commented later on how delicious all the food was, and there was so much of it. Monica, you made my day so special; thank you!