Infocus Photography

Mount Juliet, TN · View map

About Infocus Photography

Infocus Photography is based in Mt Juliet, TN. We see each wedding we shoot as a chance to capture the emotion and true beauty of your memories in a photo. We combine creative portraiture and photojournalism to capture the essence and details of your wedding. We offer many different solutions to couples and would love to talk with you and see what we can do for you.

1 Reviews for Infocus Photography

1 Infocus Photography Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 10/23/2010

I was part of another wedding with Shawn from Infocus as a photographer and then decided to ask him to shoot mine as well. I am so happy with my choice. I'm not generally a fan of formal and posed ... Read more photos, as I never know what to do with myself! However, Shawn made me and everyone else feel so comfortable and he knew how to set up the shots perfectly. We received several comments during the reception about how easy he was to work with and the compliments continued once we received our pictures. My husband and I are so happy with everything that was done and with how our pictures have turned out. We would recommend Infocus without hesitation.

Infocus Photography FAQ