Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor

Buena Park, CA · View map

About Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor

Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor is a wedding décor and lighting company based in Buena Park, California. Part of the wedding industry since 2012, it provides services for weddings in Orange County, including the areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Inland Empire. The company specializes in custom lighting and draping decor to enhance the ambiance of a wedding venue. The company believes in infusing an extraordinary touch of sophistication to add flair and elegance to any event.

Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor's creative staff assists couples in making their wedding day memorable. It provides dance floors and decorative chairs, and manages all events from set up to clean up. Its services include:

• Full room ambient lighting (color washing effect using rich colors)
  • Monogram projection (decorative custom letters to add a personal touch)
  • Wall design (full wall gobo projections)
  • Bistro lighting (decorative string and globe lights)
  • Backdrop draping decor (wall draping to create a back scene)
  • Sweetheart table draping decor (stand-out table setup for couples)
  • Wall draping decor (uplighting decor)
  • Ceremony draping decor (outdoor draping decor setup)

31 Reviews for Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor

31 Infuse Designs Lighting & Draping Decor Reviews

V
Viviana Seri

Married on 12/15/2018

100% Satisfaction

I utilized Infuse Designs for my wedding in December. They knew exactly what I wanted to make my winter wonderland wedding a reality. Draping was very elegant and sophisticated. They are very ... Read more professional and responsive and it was noticed by all of my other vendors as well. They worked very well with the venue staff and my wedding coordinator. I can't say enough great things about Infuse Designs. A+ company from beginning to end! I will be referring them to all of my friends and family.

L
Laura

Married on 10/06/2018

Purple Rain

Luis and Nataly were very helpful thru out the whole process. They assured us and gave us the confidence that the day of our wedding would be one to remember, they did everything you could ask of them ... Read more and more!! They’re always ready to answer any and all questions and gave helpful suggestions for the decor but without interfering with our “vision” for our wedding. Great working with them!

S
Shiann

Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you guys so much for accommodating to my needs when they were not in the original plan, you made my wedding absolutely perfect Read more Thank you guys so much for accommodating to my needs when they were not in the original plan, you made my wedding absolutely perfect