Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup

Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup is a professional hair and makeup service based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ingrid Pérez, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of stunning looks for each client, delivering an unforgettable experience. Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup strives to make you feel beautiful from the inside out, ensuring your complete satisfaction.

This San Juan-based service makes it a priority to get to know you, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style and taste. Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup strives to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services, on-site styling, and makeup trials. Ingrid provides the following beauty services:

• Updos

V
Featured
Veronika

Married on 11/11/2017

Although unfortunately, I was not able to have my mom's and my hair and make-up done by Ingrid, she is absolutely phenomenal in every aspect that I was able to experience during our turbulent planning ... Read more process. My fiancee and I were planning to get married in Puerto Rico on 11/11/2017. Hence, I had scheduled my trials for 11/06 and already clarified, organized and financially finalized all processes with Ingrid by July/August 2017. Ingrid was very professional, forthcoming and accommodating dealing with special requests (my mom has skin allergies) while at the same time remaining very affordable up to that point. To everyone's chock, hurricanes Irma and Maria hit Puerto Rico as category 5 storms in early September. And although we were trying till the last second to still have the wedding there, finally, we were forced to cancel, because there was no accommodation opportunity for our guests and us. Long story short, even after such devastating natural catastrophes where not only the island is going through major power, water, electricity and supply issues with very limited or no means to contact the outside world, but where many people lost everything, Ingrid remained extremely professional, sympathetic and kind. Despite the limited communication means, which I am certain Ingrid still experiences, she makes every effort to communicate and to remain transparent, and even refunded our complete investment without questions asked while wishing us a unique and memorable day with our love ones! I am both touched and shocked by the level of kindness from Ingrid despite all the personal losses and problems that she is currently struggling with! PLEASE BOOK WITH HER! I GUARANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!

H
Heidy

Married on 07/14/2019

I was very excited to have booked Ingrid to do my makeup for our engagement shoot. We were visiting family last minute in PR and literally days before the shoot, Ingrid was available to make time for ... Read more me. She met me at the hotel we were staying. I simply showed her a picture of what I would like to look like and she worked her magic. No questions asked! She was professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her!

C
Candice

Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing! Terrific!

Where do I start? I'm a woman of color and searched high and low for an make up artist in Puerto Rico who was not just familiar with caucasian, Hispanic, or any other fair skinned woman. I needed a ... Read more make up artist who would not make me look orange or choose the wrong color for my skin. This is quite often the case for black women, when people do our makeup. Ingrid was wonderful! She actually brought me a guava from her own garden (which was delicious 😊) Ingrid also did 3 of my parties make up and we couldn't stop looking at our selves!!!! She was so helpful even after doing my makeup... I actually was so nervous that I almost forgot to put deodorant on( I know...almost embarrassed to admit) she stopped me before going out and reminded me and even helped me with my dress. I adore Ingrid and wish she was in the mainland US. PLEASE PLEASE... book her if you're in Puerto Rico, you will NOT REGRET IT!!!