Inked Events

Salem, NH · View map

About Inked Events

Inked Events is an award winning, experienced and creative wedding planner in Salem, New Hampshire. Tracy Dapp is the owner and lead professional wedding planner. After planning her own wedding in 2007, she discovered her love for the entire planning process and turned it into her full-time career. Tracy received her designation of Professional Wedding Planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants. Tracy and her team of planners make Inked Events a wonderful place for you to plan your wedding!

Inked Events has a world of planning services to meet the needs of everyone they work with. They understand that not every couple has the same expectations for planning their wedding, so Inked Events offers full and partial planning. Other planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Wedding Management {also known as Day-of coordination}
  • Event design
  • Corporate Events
  • Social Events

Other Services
Inked Events loves a challenge and is ready to make your dream wedding come to life. The variety of wedding types they work with include:

• Civil

Dee
Dee

Married on 06/01/2019

Life saver

Professional, assertive, and on top of everything. Tracy and her team turned my dream in to a reality. From beginning to end in planning my Wedding , Tracy’s management and planning skills was on ... Read more point and helped me be calm and at ease throughout the whole process. She referred me to some of her great vendor friends that made my wedding memorable and helped me out tremendously when I started slacking . Hiring Tracy at inked events was one of the best decisions I’ve made throughout this whole process, and she truly is the fairy godmother of weddings

A
Abbey

Married on 06/01/2019

Best wedding investment!

Tracy and her team are incredible. I was unsure if I really 'needed' a wedding planner since our wedding was going to be 'super chill' but let me tell you even super chill weddings are a production! ... Read more Tracy was amazing from our first meeting til the end of my reception, and truly made the day flawless. Tracy is attentive, patient, creative, understanding and in general very very cool (would be friends in real life). Hiring her was the best investment I could have spent on my wedding. If you're on the fence - just do it. She will make all your fears go away and ensure that you actually enjoy/remember your wedding day! Thank you Tracy!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/26/2019

The best decision

Tracy was referred to us by our florist and was BY FAR one of our best decisions. She became part of our family. She made sure everything was absolutely seamless from our first meeting to our last, ... Read more she made us laugh, she understood our vision, she wanted our wedding day to be beyond perfect and she showed us that every step of the way. If you want any of your dreams to become a reality - call Tracy!