Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn

Manchester, VT · View map · Visit website

About Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn

The Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn is a rustic wedding venue located in Manchester Village, Vermont. Nestled in a valley between the Taconic and Green Mountains, the Inn's indoor and outdoor event spaces offer the typical Vermont experience. The venue also caters to different wedding events including ceremonies, receptions, elopements, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and engagement parties.

Facilities and Capacity
The Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn can accommodate up to 150 guests. The Celebration Barn is a classic building with modern amenities that includes full climate control, an outdoor covered terrace, an outdoor fire pit, and a complete commercial kitchen. With its 2,500 square feet of open space, couples will have the freedom to design depending on their preference.

For catering, the Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn accommodates dietary requirements such as gluten-free, no pork, vegan, lactose-free, nut-free, and vegetarian. Its event services also include:

• Bridal suites

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 06/26/2016

I think everyone should have their wedding and wedding reception at the Inn at Manchester! I will never be able to thank the Hanes family, who run the inn together, enough for creating the most ... Read more absolute perfect wedding weekend for us. Our guests can't stop talking about how warm and welcoming the Hanes family were. And many guests are telling us they would like to have their wedding at the inn as well! I very much hope they do so we can go back and celebrate another wedding! Nancy helped me every step of the way, was more accommodating than I could have ever imagined, is so kind and such a pleasure to work with! Our ceremony was in Birch Grove at the inn, which was so peaceful and just perfect. Our guests then enjoyed a cocktail hour playing yard games outside and had the reception inside the Celebration Barn. Frank makes the BEST breakfast, we all loved it! The rooms and the landscaping are immaculate! We can't say enough about the Inn at Manchester and we will be forever grateful for everything they have done for us!

T
Tina Tavares Powderly

Married on 07/27/2019

A dream!! Beautiful professional, warm, inviting!

We can't recommend The Inn enough! Nancy was a dream to work with throughout the whole year - flexible, organized, great suggestions, calm and positive. The setting is amazing! Turly breathtaking. The ... Read more The Inn's grounds are meticulous kept - from rooms to florals to every details. The bridal suite was spacious enough for my 4 bridesmaids to get their hair done, make up for me, lunch to eat, and 10 assorted other family and friends spent the morning of the wedding with us. Having The Inn entirely booked by wedding guests made the whole weekend an intimate and loving time - hanging by the pool, sitting on the porch with our coffee, or having a drink at their adorable bar. Truly unforgettable - our guests had the time of their lives!

Paige
Paige

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Wonderful, Everything!

Words cannot adequately describe how happy we are with our experience at the Inn at Manchester. We knew from the moment we first visited that this was a special place, but in the 18 months between ... Read more when we booked and our wedding day, we were able to see just HOW special. The space is gorgeous, obviously, from the Celebration Barn where our reception was held to the ceremony site outdoors and OH MY GOSH the suites. But what really sets IAM apart is their incredible team. Nancy blew me away on multiple occasions throughout this long planning and wedding day execution with her sheer awesomeness. She is so professional, easygoing, communicative, responsive... I could go on and on. Honestly, I credit my wedding day bliss primarily to Nancy, who was five steps ahead of everything. Gabi, Brian, Virgil, and literally everyone we interacted with that works at the Inn was SO friendly and knowledgeable and accommodating. We had the best day ever and our guests, especially those that stayed at the Inn, were beyond pleased. Nobody wanted to leave! I wish I could go back in time and get married here over and over again, but will have to settle for returning to visit. In short, this place and these people are the absolute BEST. Get married here. You will be so happy that you did!