Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel

An intimate wedding with your closest family and friends or A lavish affair in our grand ballroom. The Inn at the Colonnade at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel i is the the perfect destination for your Baltimore wedding, no matter what kind of wedding you’re dreaming of.

Feel romantic and inspired when planning your wedding at our newly renovated hotel. Couples may host up to 150 wedding guests choosing from our stunning Canterbury Ballroom to our Circular Atrium which boasts floor to ceiling windows and a 25-foot chandalier.

We offer outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour options to make your special day even more memorable. Our flexible and versatile menus and wedding options fit most styles and budgets.

The Inn at the Colonnade at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. This beautiful venue also offers additional services:

• Overnight Accommodations
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Wedding Cake
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning and rentals
  • In-house Bar and catering
  • Wireless Internet

The Inn at the Colonnade at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel is conveniently located in one of Baltimore’s most desirable neighborhoods. It's only minutes away from the famed Baltimore Inner Harbor

28 Reviews for Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel

28 Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reviews

E
Featured
Elisabeth

Married on 08/20/2016

There is so much to say where to begin.... I would like to start by saying EVERYONE at The Colonnade is AMAZING! And I would know! I worked closley with just about everyone from the Valet, Concierge, ... Read more Restaurant Staff, Front Desk, Banquets Dept., and Sales Dept. over the roughly 3 month period I planned/coordinated my clients wedding. It was my first time in a long time hosting a wedding at a hotel, and I will say it overwhelming exceeded my expectations! The facilities are immaculate, and everytime I visited the venue was being maintained in some way. This is a big deal!! TRUST ME!! I do many weddings a year with my company The Luxe Event and so many venues that could be beautiful are just left in disrepair. This is not the case at the Colonnade, everything is just beautiful. Kim is a treasure! It was such a pleasure working with her. On the day of the wedding she was everywhere I needed her to be right when I needed her to be there, and once more before I even asked! Kim truly went out of her way to ensure my clients had the perfect wedding day! I can't thank her enough for all she did! Other well deserved shout outs, the banquets staff are ALL rock stars! Special thanks to Aaron who is phenomenal, plain and simple what can't he do & Michelle who is absolutely amazing!!! Again EVERYONE at the Colonnade was great and the answer was always "YES" what more can you ask for! Thank You So Much for All you did and continue to do!

T
Tanea

Married on 09/16/2017

I loved everything. Just perfect Read more I Loved EVERYTHING. Just perfect

B
Beatrice

Married on 09/03/2017

My experience was great from the beginning to the end. There was even some surprises when I came to the reception and it blew me away. I would refer the hotel to anyone. I will be visiting again. Read more My experience was great from the beginning to the end. There was even some surprises when I came to the reception and it blew me away. I would refer the hotel to anyone. I will be visiting again.