Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort

Palm Harbor, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort

Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort is an elegant wedding venue located in Tampa, Florida. This resort venue offers numerous elegant venue spaces and breathtaking waterfront views for an unforgettable wedding celebration. Their dedicated team will provide personalized service and will help you through the entire planning process, ensuring that your event reflects your personal tastes and vision.

Facilities and Capacity
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort offers many indoor and outdoor venue options for weddings ranging anywhere from ten to 800 guests. Say your "I do’s" in one of their three outdoor ceremony spaces, such as the Island Club 10th Tee Oak Tree in front of a majestic oak tree with Spanish moss, lush ferns, and panoramic water views. Or opt to exchange vows indoors in either the cathedral-like glass atrium foyer, The Inverness Hall Grand Foyer, or the elegant Stirling and Edinburgh Ballrooms. For a tropical outdoor reception, host it at either their Lochness or Island Pools, or in a luxurious private garden, The Salamander Spa Terrace and Lawn. For dinner and dancing indoors, celebrate your reception in one of their two dazzling ballrooms or in The Toscava Room, featuring wall-to-wall windows with golf course views.

Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort offers many services to create a memorable and stress-free wedding experience. They also have many event rentals available for you to use, such as tables, chairs, lighting, drapery, dance floor, and audio equipment. The venue is available to host engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding services they provide include:

• Accommodations
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort offers the convenience of in-house catering, and provides all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. Innisbrook’s professional catering staff and award-winning chef will customize your menu for an unequaled culinary experience for you and your guests. The wedding catering services they offer include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort also offers in-house bar services for your special day. The wedding bar services they provide include:

• Bartender(s)

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 11/11/2017

I was lucky enough to work with Rick at Innisbrook, his knowledge and passion guided me throughout the wedding planning process. Rick was quick to respond to the hundreds of emails I sent and always ... Read more provided a fresh perspective and helpful suggestions. Our ceremony was at the Island Course 10th tee Tree and it was STUNNING and our Reception was in the Stirling Ballroom. The entire wedding weekend was perfect, Rick and his team made sure everything was flawless. Rick and Molly were both there the day of my wedding to help coordinate with my vendors so I didn’t have to worry about a single detail – they really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We chose a buffet for our reception dinner and the food was out of this world, everyone was so impressed. Our wedding weekend felt like a destination wedding, everything you need is at Innisbrook – pools, great restaurants, transportation, golfing and lots more amenities. The grounds are well maintained and provided us with the most beautiful backdrops for all our pictures, we didn't have one bad photo! The value is great – the price for a suite is extremely reasonable and everyone provided us with exceptional customer service. We had our rehearsal dinner at the Turnberry Pub and Bonnie was helpful in setting that up. Our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. Innisbrook is a one stop shop, there isn't anything they cant provide or haven't thought of or haven't donebefore. This "all inclusive" venue is the best - I highly recommend Innisbrook for your wedding!! Thank you again Rick and Molly!!

B
Brittany

Married on 02/03/2018

I knew right after our site visit with Melissa that Innisbrook was going to be the perfect wedding venue - everything about it was so organized, thorough, and I really left feeling like I wouldn't ... Read more have to worry about a single detail being missed. Throughout the entire process, Melissa, Ladonne, and Sara were quick to follow up and an absolute pleasure to work with. On wedding day, I wasn't worried about a single thing. We were able to drop off any decor, signs, etc. the week before and explain where each thing should go so that we didn't have to worry about it on wedding week. Everything was absolutely perfect and EVERYTHING they said they'd do was done correctly. Not a single ball was dropped, and that's impressive for how many moving pieces go in to executing a wedding. Innisbrook itself was beautiful, well-maintained, and a great place for people who were traveling (and even some locals) to spend the weekend. They took full advantage of the spa, the golf courses, the restaurants, and pools. Our ceremony was at the tree and our reception was in the Inverness ballroom. The shuttles were great and all of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about both spots! You can not go wrong with Innisbrook or Melissa, Ladonne and Sara :) If I could give 10 stars I would!

D
Danielle

Married on 12/16/2017

Melissa Gordon and her team are the best in the business. She made the entire planning process so easy, they are incredibly accommodating, and really strive to make your wedding day personal and ... Read more perfect. I never had to worry about any of the little details - Melissa thought of them for me! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Innisbrook. Additionally, the resort gives great room rates for your wedding block. The entire wedding planning experience with Melissa (even from a distance as I live in North Carolina) with first rate.