Innocenti Strings

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Innocenti Strings

Innocenti Strings LLC provides exquisite live music for your wedding day. Made up of a variety of musicians, Innocenti Strings LLC has been performing for weddings for more than a decade and they are ready to add beautiful music to your special day.

Innocenti Strings LLC is filled with the most talented string musicians who will bring enchanting music to your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and even your rehearsal dinner. They will tailor their musical selections to fit each couple's needs and wants for their wedding day. With an extensive repertoire, they can play everything from Vivaldi to the latest pop and rock songs, and everything in between, including learning new songs, if needed. They providing their own sound/PA system. The number of musicians will vary based on the couple's desires, from solo instrumentals to a full chamber orchestra. Innocenti includes accomplished performers who play the following instruments:

• Cello
  • Trumpet
  • Viola
  • Violin

Areas Covered
Serving couples across the country, Innocenti Strings LLC has musicians stationed in New York City, New York; Cincinnati and Cleveland, Ohio; Atlanta, Georgia; San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, California; Nashville, Tennessee; Chicago, Illinois; and many more locations.

158 Reviews for Innocenti Strings

158 Innocenti Strings Reviews

Matt
Featured
Matt Dougherty

Married on 12/29/2018

Winter Wedding at Hotel Baker (Chicago)

Innocenti Strings are LEGITIMATE! Very easy to deal with and prompt with feedback. The samples on their site helped a ton, and when it came time for the real deal they absolutely delivered. There ... Read more simply is no substitute for the real deal when it comes to strings and the ambiance they provide for something like a wedding ceremony. And then the fact that they can perform all these crazy pop / rock tunes at cocktail hour put things over the top. I highly recommend them!

Malvina
Malvina Derkrikorian

Getting married on 10/18/2019

They've been great

I just started working with them and they are amazing! They have a very clear pricelist and i already love what I'm hearing as samples from them! Read more I just started working with them and they are amazing! They have a very clear pricelist and i already love what I'm hearing as samples from them!

C
Chelsea Crum

Married on 05/18/2019

Pittsburgh, PA wedding, excellent experience!

It was always a dream of mine to have a string trio or quartet provide music at our wedding and I’m so glad I found Innocenti Strings here in Pittsburgh! First, I knew that I wanted only contemporary ... Read more contemporary music, and they have an extensive repertoire of both classical and contemporary pieces. The repertoire document they sent to me was probably 15 pages at least! Second, I felt that their pricing was reasonable and comparable to other string musician groups in the area. Third, they also had great online reviews! My primary contact was Katya, and she was awesome to work with. She was very prompt and responsive to my questions and emails. Sadly I never got to meet her on the day of our wedding because I was occupied, but I have to admit that she was one of the best vendors with whom I interacted during our planning process. Their music was beautiful and rehearsed. I would highly recommend!