Inside Decor Rental

Dubuque, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Inside Decor Rental

Inside Decor Rental Inc. is an event rental company serving the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area. This vendor offers an extensive list of rental inventory to serve all of your wedding day needs to create a stress-free special day for you and your loved ones. The professional stylists at Inside Decor Rental Inc will assist you in every way possible, even offering consultations and professional design input should you desire it.

From helping you plan your perfect day to troubleshooting and coordinating onsite logistics, the staff at Inside Decor Rental Inc offer it all. Their wide array of rental options means you won’t have to go anywhere else to find everything you need to plan a truly fun and unique event. Visit their showroom to check out your options in person, and they will coordinate delivery, set up and clean up. Rental items include but are not limited to:

• Audio equipment

Nancy
Featured
Nancy Schramski

Married on 05/11/2019

Decorations were great adds to my event!

For my wedding, I rented two special chairs for the bride & groom, chair covers for all chairs, an arch to attach flowers to for outdoor pictures, a beautiful cake stand, two 10-foot lighted backdrops ... Read more for behind the head table and a sparkly photo booth backdrop. It all added so much to my venue and made a big difference. It really made my day extra special! At first I wasn't going to spend the money on it, but so glad I did. In retrospect, I would have also added up-lighting to the dance floor too and lowered the curtains & dimmed the lights during dinner to convert to an evening event. Lighting is one element I could have done better on my day and Inside Decor had the stuff to make that happen.

K
Kari

Married on 12/09/2017

I just used Inside Decor for my wedding last weekend and i can’t say enough good things about them! Everyone I worked with was fabulous! Outstanding customer service and such a wide variety of ... Read more items to choose from!! I definitely recommend them!!!

M
Matthew

Event date: 10/27/2017

Creative, Professional, Friendly, Generous, Committed, Timely, Responsive. I cannot find enough superlatives to describe this business or the people who work here. Read more Creative, Professional, Friendly, Generous, Committed, Timely, Responsive. I cannot find enough superlatives to describe this business or the people who work here.