Inside the Bungalow

21 Inside the Bungalow Reviews

H
Hope

Married on 02/11/2017

This place is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I looked at this place as a potential venue for our wedding. The owner was super nice and showed us all around the property. We would've loved to have ... Read more gotten married here but our date wasn't available. This place also doubles as a cafe and while we didn't get to enjoy the venue we have stopped here to eat and it was delicious.

User5530431

2+ years ago

Inside the Bungalow was even more perfect than I pictured it. I really did look amazing and all came together so well on our big day! The lights in the tress outside were beautiful after the sun had ... Read more set. Betty was such a big help and had so much experience and insight to offer us. She helped us save money on linens because she know how many people could fit comfortably at a table and let us use some things at the Bungalow to offset some other costs as well. Her and her husband Mike are so sweet and I appreciate everything they did. I would definitely reccomend the Bungalow to any couple on a budget.

E
Erinn

Married on 03/27/2015

We are beyond happy that we chose this venue for our wedding. To begin, Betty and Mike are fantastic to work with, and their help, especially on the big day, was invaluable. The venue itself is ... Read more beautiful - there are so many fun details to take in throughout the property, the flowering plants were in bloom, there are twinkle lights in the trees, and before and during our ceremony we all noticed sparrows, hummingbirds, and butterflies flying about. It really felt magical. We received so many compliments, had the best time, and didn't have to break the bank. We absolutely loved this place.