InsideOut Band

Midlothian, VA · View map · Visit website

About InsideOut Band

A wedding band in Midlothian, Virginia, InsideOut Band is ideal for couples looking to appease a variety of tastes. Comprised of a four-piece horn section and five lead singers, the 11-piece ensemble performs a variety of songs spanning the last five decades. With a song list consisting of hits from artists such as Bruno Mars to Earth, Wind and Fire, InsideOut Band is sure to keep your guests on their feet all night long!

InsideOut Band provides a large ensemble of professional musicians that are fully prepared to make your wedding day a success. In addition to their extensive set-list, services include, but are not limited to:

• Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones

Areas Covered
In addition to the Midlothian area, InsideOut Band also services those couples in the Richmond, Charlottesville and Washington, D.C. areas.

For more info: https://www.insideoutrva.band/

31 Reviews for InsideOut Band

31 InsideOut Band Reviews

A
Anna M Sanborn

Getting married on 07/25/2020

NYE Band- Rocked the house.

We hired Inside Out for our NYE Party. They kept the dance floor packed and rocking! Great performers and music selection. Anna- Inn At The Old Silk Mill Read more We hired Inside Out for our NYE Party. They kept the dance floor packed and rocking! Great performers and music selection. Anna- Inn At The Old Silk Mill

R
Russell

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Saw this band in Cleveland over Labor Day Weekend at Rock of Hall of Fame and they were fantastic! They killed one song after next after next. I called my son and told him that I found him his ... Read more wedding band. The only problem he has to find the girl...

Will
Will Nexsen

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect wedding band!

From smooth jazz during dinner to great songs that got our guests dancing until the last song, InsideOut showed our guests an amazing time and gave me and my bride exactly what we were looking for. ... Read more The band was fantastic and lead singer, Chris, was not only a great performer but also helped make sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. From the moment my bride and I talked to him, we knew we were in good hands!