Insignia Steakhouse

Smithtown, New York · View map · Visit website

About Insignia Steakhouse

Insignia Steakhouse is a unique wedding venue located in the Town of Smithtown on New York’s Long Island. Insignia Steakhouse is a premier restaurant by Anthony Scotto that has combined the look and feel of a mansion in The Hamptons with a chic and upscale Manhattan restaurant, making it the perfect setting to host your dream wedding. The dedicated event team at Insignia Steakhouse has turned creating special events into an art form. On your special day, they will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding day dreams into a reality.

Facilities and Capacity

Insignia Steakhouse can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. The restaurant’s upscale event locations feature modern and elegant decor that is unlike your typical wedding hall. Insignia’s dramatic red wine cellar is an amazing space to take photographs on your special day, and it overlooks the restaurant’s spacious dance floor. Cocktail hours are held at the venue’s grand bar and Hamptons-inspired outdoor lounge.

At Insignia Steakhouse, couples have exclusive access to the entire mansion on their wedding day, as the venue only hosts one event per day. The restaurant is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding receptions and ceremonies. Couples who choose to host their wedding at Insignia Steakhouse will work with their very own wedding coordinator who will assist them with their every need on their special day. The professional event and catering staff at Insignia Steakhouse will take care of setup and cleanup before, during and after your wedding concludes. Parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at Insignia Steakhouse, which is a wheelchair accessible restaurant.

Cuisine

Insignia Steakhouse offers in-house catering and bartending services to couples on their wedding day. The talented chefs at Insignia Steakhouse prepare delicious cuisine that will surely delight every palate on your special day as they use only the finest ingredients and flavors in each of the meals they create. The restaurant provides barware, flatware, glassware, linens and china during the events they host.

91 Reviews for Insignia Steakhouse

91 Insignia Steakhouse Reviews

Jenna
Featured
Jenna

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Insignia was the first and only location we visited when picking our venue. I knew that I wanted something different, but different often comes with a lot of work, stress, a large bill, and very ... Read more little guarantee. However Insignia was everything I wanted, and nothing I didn’t all in one. What Mirela and the entire staff did that truly made our day what it was. From our first meeting to every email, Mirela answered every single one of my questions directly, honestly, and with care. There were no hidden policies or fees, and I never felt uneasy about a thing. She never forgot anything I asked for, never tried to disregard any concern, and went out of her way to make everything as easy, convenient and as straightforward as possible. A quick list of all the things Mirela and the staff did to accommodate us and make our wedding absolutely perfect: Perfectly set up all of our decor, and truly paid attention to all the details. Made extra time for our florist and their set up. Gave us our own display of appetizers during the cocktail hour and made sure we had time to eat them just the two of us. Mirela flawlessly orchestrated our ceremony procession and fixed my train before I walked down the aisle as well as secured my bustle during cocktail hour. Made sure all of our decor and personal items were together and ready to go, as well as packed up leftover food (which was amazing). They did literally everything without hesitation or an ounce of pushback. From the hostess, to the waiters, the bartenders, valet, and to our own personal attendant, every single person went above and beyond. They made our guests feel like they weren’t only attending a wedding, but that they were having their own night out where they were just as seen and important as anyone else. Our family and friends are still talking about the food. The appetizers blew away any wedding appetizers people have had before. Guests shared with us they felt that not only was the food the best they’ve ever eaten at a wedding, but that is was some of the best food they have ever eaten in general. At the bar, our guests absolutely loved that they could literally drink the best of anything they wanted, and they are still talking about the pomegranate martinis. At one point, a family member dropped a fork and as he was getting up to get a new one, one of the waiters had already noticed and replaced it for him. Our own attendant was so accommodating that not only were our champagne glasses never empty, but she made sure that they were never even the slightest bit warm, always bringing us chilled refills. Also worth noting that everyone always tells people when wedding planning is to make sure the bride and groom eats. It was impossible for us not to eat on our day. There was so much food brought right to us, and so much time for us to sit and eat that we felt so cared for. The morning after our wedding, a family member asked if anything went wrong or if there was anything I would have done differently. I had to stop and pause because I didn’t realize until she had asked, that not a single thing had gone wrong, and that there was not a single thing I would have done differently. I don’t think I could have said that if it were not for Insignia and Mirela. Our day felt as if it wasn’t just another wedding, but that ours was the only wedding.

M
Michael Gillespie

Getting married on 05/03/2020

Amazing All Around!

The perfect venue for us! Marissa was great - both really attentive as we had questions leading up to the event and worked the day-of flawlessly. All of our guests raved about the food and service. ... Read more Our server was fantastic and thorough. They accommodated my own diet limitations, our children and our senior family members too. We got great pictures in the wine cellar and all around the building. The custom cannoli cream cake (also specially made G-Free) was fantastic. I would VERY strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married or celebrate another event.

N
Nicole Desantis

Getting married on 10/06/2019

Excited for the day

Marissa was fantastic. I can't wait to keep working with her until my wedding day. She has answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and put all of my concerns at ease Read more Marissa was fantastic. I can't wait to keep working with her until my wedding day. She has answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and put all of my concerns at ease