Inspirations - Floral & Event Design

Arroyo Grande, CA · View map · Visit website

About Inspirations - Floral & Event Design

Inspirations - Floral & Event Design is a full service wedding & event design company serving the whole Southern and Northern CA. Our true passion is to find the personal style of each of our clients, and deliver an unparalleled, exhilarating experience that is uniquely you. Inspirations has become a leader in event design since 2008.

We provide personalized design and decor, making any special event a celebration that is uniquely yours and memorable by all accounts. We turn your vision into reality. Our services includes custom decor, table top rentals & linens, florist, draping, backdrops, up lighting and more.

We can work at any venue or at any private residence, and can plan any wedding long-distance, via email, and on the phone. We specialize in custom wedding design that completely reflect our client's style and unique taste. Working with a cohesive team like Inspirations means our couples and clients are never left without an opinion or a friend to talk to.

Explore our site and blog for more information and to see some of our work. We look forward to speaking with you about your wedding!

12 Reviews for Inspirations - Floral & Event Design

12 Inspirations - Floral & Event Design Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 11/18/2017

Inspirations Floral and Design was the perfect choice for my wedding. Mayra helped to make my perfect bouquets turn into a reality from simple inspiration photos. She also came up with amazing ... Read more greenery garlands that were the perfect extra touch to my wedding decor. I would highly recommend Inspirations for all your wedding florist needs.

B
Brie

Married on 09/23/2017

Mayra goes far and beyond with her work. Very enthusiastic about her job, professional, flexible and super creative and talented! If you're looking for full service wedding or event design, linen and ... Read more supply rentals or just floral services, Inspirations is the company to go with! High quality and amazing service! They turn your vision into reality.

F
Fatima

Married on 07/29/2017

I can't even begin to describe how amazing and incredible Mayra is! From day 1, she knew exactly what my vision was and made it come to life. She constantly kept me updated and always made sure to ... Read more make me feel special. The day before my wedding, she literally walked in with crutches and a sprained ankle. But she came in with the biggest smile. She managed to make my day more than perfect! If this isn't true dedication and love for her clients and what she does, then I don't know what is. Thank you Mayra and team for everything you did! -Fatima