Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs

Kingston, NY · View map

About Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs

I am a Master Stylist trained by Redken 5th Ave with 20 years experience in the hair and nail industry. I am pleased to bring you a unique and comfortable way for you, your family and friends to look fabulous on your special day. I offer a mobile service bring my experience to you and taking some of the busyness out of your day.

~I have completed over 100 weddings~

I also offer salon services for those who want the salon experience, I have 2 full size massaging pedicure chairs. I offer manicures, waxing, coloring, highlights, chemical straightening, perms, formal styles, formal up styles, bridal trial runs, make up applications, and so much more.

5 Reviews for Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs

5 Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs Reviews

Arielle
Arielle

Married on 12/10/2016

I booked Jaslyn Artistry for my December 2016 wedding for makeup for myself, my MOH, and MOB. Jaslyn showed up promptly to our hotel early at 6:30 AM, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Unlike many other ... Read more makeup artists I contacted, she did not require a minimum dollar amount to come to our hotel, which was almost an hour from her.She did a fantastic job on all three ladies and we looked beautiful for the ceremony. I looked very much like myself, but more polished, which was exactly what I wanted. She got all of us completed by our 9:00 AM deadline and the makeup stayed fresh looking all throughout the day. I would recommend her to everyone getting makeup services in the Hudson Valley.

R
Rebecca

Married on 07/11/2014

I am so grateful for Heidi and Angela coming to our rescue! These ladies managed to tame 5 wild girls, myself and our Mothers hair and makeup on schedule for our wedding. They made us all look and ... Read more feel beautiful, gave my thin, pin-straight hair volume and it lasted until the very end of the night (between the heat and the dancing, I think that was a miracle! I'm not one to usually wear makeup but I really loved my transformation into a Bride that day! They're fun to be around, professional, and wonderful at their craft!

B
Blaze

Married on 07/14/2007

You are so so so amazing. You are a hair GENIUS! MY hair was so beautiful on my wedding day... I can not tell you how many compliments I got... REALLY! I was so nervous in the weeks before my ... Read more before my wedding...because so far my hair had not been done the way I had imagined...THANK GOD I found you when I did. The fact that you 'thought about it more' and did it even better than the trail run, even when I would have been ok with what you did there...it really amazed me. Everyone looked beautiful...my sister who is a low maintenance gal, looked like a beautiful Kennedy socialite. Even the grooms mother who you did last minute after being on your feet for 6 hours straight looked perfect. You worked non stop and did everyones hair with the same care and attention as the first. I can not thank you enough. As you know, feeling beautiful as a bride, has a HUGE impact on the DAY!!! I wish we were in the same area so I could recommend you to everyone on the street, but I still will if I know anyone looking to get married in your area.