Inspire Me Imagery

Asbury Park, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Inspire Me Imagery

Inspire Me Imagery is here to provide couples with a unique, organic, and artistic alternative to traditional wedding photography.

Inspire Me Imagery, located in Ocean, New Jersey, was founded by owner John Kotlowski to provide couples with photographers he would trust at his own wedding. The entire business is modeled around a giving couples the same service, planning, and creativity that is invaluable to the owner. The artists involved with Inspire Me Imagery aspire to impress not only couples with their work, but also themselves. Their passion for the craft leads to moments captured with contemporary photojournalism techniques, and portraits with vintage looks reminiscent of the film era.

With this dedication to customer satisfaction, the photographers book one event per day so they can focus on their couple. Inspire Me Imagery can provide a second shooter, travel for destination weddings, shoot at multiple locations on the wedding day, and continue shooting for additional hours, if necessary. The photographers at Inspire Me Imagery are available for wedding day event coverage, bridal sessions, wedding portraits, boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Final forms of the images can be viewed as:

• Prints

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 05/05/2018

I have been to and in numerous weddings, and Inspire Me Imagery has by far the best and most creative photographers I have come across! Their combination of professionalism and sense of humor make for ... Read more a great and super comfortable experience! As a couple that is not comfortable in front of the camera, our team made us feel at ease and natural being photographed. John, our head photographer, really went above and beyond helping me (the bride) and at times, taking on the roles of wedding planner, maid of honor (when mine were occupied), and child entertainer for the FIVE cranky toddlers in my wedding — even helping to capture the occasional smile on camera! And most importantly, out pictures came out amazing! They really captured the feel that we were going for with our wedding and were able to scout out the important people and the great shots! I can’t not recommend these photographers enough. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Emily
Emily Payne

Married on 05/26/2019

I n c r e d i b l e

If I could give Maria and the team 100 stars I would. She is worth every penny. I REALLY cared about photography and did a lot of research, and I am SO glad that it paid off. The photos (the ones I've ... Read more gotten so far at least!) are absolute works of art, and Maria and her team were so so kind and incredible to work with. Our family and friends were coming up to us all night commenting on how energetic our photographers were! I could not recommend them enough. We spent a little extra on a Polaroid station and the photos are so fun. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Maria and the Inspire Me Imagery team!!!!!

D
Danielle

Married on 11/30/2018

Simply WOW!

John, Lauren and Sal made my wife and I feel like part of their family. They are professional, kind, precise and overall amazing. They were on time and ready to go. All day long they made us feel ... Read more comfortable and didn't make taking photos awkward. We couldn't have asked for a better group of photographers to shoot our wedding. From the first call to our special day to getting our images, Inspire Me Imagery were AWESOME! I will be using them for all of my special events. Thank you IMI for being just all around amazing people.