Inspired Events by Kelly

Williamsburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Inspired Events by Kelly

Passion, enthusiasm and dedication are a few key words that describe The Inspired Events by Kelly team. We have experience in wedding/event management; wedding/event design, coordination and production of special events for wedding, social and corporate clients. We have worked with a wide range of both wedding and corporate clients.

For the couple who wanted their dog to be part of the wedding but was living in Atlanta, we created a custom ice sculpture of their dog with his very own pewter “dog bone” name plate. We had a couple who wanted a “Spring” garden in January, we transformed the ballroom with gardens, fountains and blooming flowers throughout or the couple who wanted the Barbeque with red and white checked linen ….all of the couples were thrilled that we listened to their ideas and created the "wow" for all their guests. When their guests entered a barn, ballroom or tent they were reminded of details of our couple either as a child or adult…the decor is about our couple.

Creating memories for our couples, corporate client, and social occasions is what our team does best! Listening to their dreams, goals and objectives, working within their budgets and creating the most important day and or event are strengths of Kelly and her team. Organization and attention to details are assets that create the incredible events that Inspired Events by Kelly manages.

What makes an Event/Wedding Planner special….passion, dedication, enthusiasm and the ability to create lasting relationships with our couples as well as corporate clients…these are qualities of the Inspired Events by Kelly team. We are Same Sex Wedding certified through the Gay Wedding Institute. We are very excited to be working with our all couples as well as corporate clients this upcoming year!

12 Reviews for Inspired Events by Kelly

12 Inspired Events by Kelly Reviews

A
Featured
Ashton

Married on 11/08/2014

Inspired Events by Kelly made my wedding a fairy tale dream come true! Kelly is such a passionate wedding planner, and loves her job which is the best part about planning with her! Every meeting was ... Read more something exciting to look forward to because she is full of idea's and willing to step out of the box to make a bride and groom happy. In the planning process you truly build a trusting relationship with Kelly. I knew the whole time Kelly would have everything under control without hesitation. Me being the bride who worried ALL about the small details was blown away that Inspired Events didn't miss a beat of the little details that meant the most to me. Her professionalism, knowledge, experience, vendor relationships, creativity, passion, and hard work all glow throughout her. The day of our wedding our families got to enjoy the day without any stresses which made the day even more enjoyable. Inspired Events worked so hard setting up every detail to make the day memorable for us. My husband and I couldn't be more grateful for the support and hard work that was put into our wedding from Inspired Events by Kelly! We will forever remember our fairy tale dream wedding Kelly created for us. Now, go book Inspired Events by Kelly for your dream wedding!

Brittney
Brittney

Married on 06/01/2018

Leave everything to Kelly!

Kelly was fantastic in helping to make our day go so smoothly! She is a headstrong, go-getter who will not let anything go wrong on your day. She was great to have at all of the planning meetings with ... Read more different vendors because she knew what was right, what was wrong, and she spoke her mind to get things done ;) She had great suggestions and all the vendors worked so well with her, that everything came together so well. Thank you Kelly!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly was amazing! My husband and I were married this past November and we used Kelly to plan our entire wedding! As a past venue coordinator, I worked with Kelly before and knew she would be great to ... Read more help me with my wedding. Although I had helped in planning many weddings, I was completely lost in planning my own. Kelly jumped right in and handled everything!! She came up with the design, contacted the vendors, and helped to turn our dream wedding into a reality! She really went above and beyond. Kelly was so helpful whenever I would call or text her with a question and would also respond quickly to any questions we had. She was always so friendly anytime we had a question or concern in regards to the wedding. We both loved working with her! On the day of the wedding, Kelly and her assistant, Debbie were on top of everything and the night ran so smoothly! Dan and I were able to just enjoy our time with family and friends as we knew everything was taken care of! I can't recommend her enough !