Instapixphotobooths

Bakersfield, CA · View map

About Instapixphotobooths

We love what we do! Making your experience with us an amazing, stress-free, and memorable one.

We specialize in all types of events from weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, company events, & many more!

Our prints, props, customization is top quality & tailored to your event. We offer a variety of photo booths; open and closed with a variety of backgrounds.

Your guests will have an amazing time! Taking pictures & taking those memories home with them.

We provide photo booth services in the Kern, Tulare, Fresno, OC, & LA counties!

Check us out on Yelp! & see why we continue to receive 5 Star reviews!

Professional quality photo booth services. Check us out at instapixphotobooths.com, Instagram or Yelp (@instapixphotobooths).

2 Reviews for Instapixphotobooths

2 Instapixphotobooths Reviews

G
Gladys Romero

Married on 01/15/2019

Easy, stress free, and fun!

I booked instapix for my wedding. Jason responded quickly and offered me the cheapest price! Everyone at the party enjoyed taking pic and using the props. Read more I booked instapix for my wedding. Jason responded quickly and offered me the cheapest price! Everyone at the party enjoyed taking pic and using the props.

Tori
Tori A. Hernandez

Getting married on 10/17/2020

Great response time

Emailed and messaged almost immediately and were very helpful Read more emailed and messaged almost immediately and were very helpful

Instapixphotobooths FAQ