InterContinental Boston

Boston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About InterContinental Boston

BECAUSE YOUR BIG DAY IS ALL ABOUT THE SMALL DETAILS.

When it has to be perfect, look no further than InterContinental® Boston. Located on the historic site of the Boston Tea Party, directly on the waterfront, the hotel boasts a modern design with a promenade for outdoor receptions along with two elegant and chic ballrooms overlooking Boston Harbor and the Boston Tea Party Ships through floor-to-ceiling windows. Our wedding professionals are here to bring your vision to life delivering outstanding service, incredible culinary experiences, luxurious accommodations and breathtaking views. Your special day will be an exceptional affair your guests will remember for years to come.

9 Reviews for InterContinental Boston

9 InterContinental Boston Reviews

K
Kelly

Getting married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and beautiful shower venue

I had my bridal shower in Miel Brassiere, one of the outlets at InterContinental Boston this past weekend, and it was perfect. My family reserved the back half of Miel for about 45 guests and we ... Read more received so many compliments about how amazing the service was, and how beautiful the room and waterfront view were. Thank you to all your staff at InterContinental for making this day so special for me!

J
JILLIAN R CONSTANTINO

Married on 12/31/2018

Best wedding decision we made was choosing the Intercon Boston

From the moment we stepped foot into the Intercontinental, we knew it was THE venue. The hotel is gorgeous. It is modern, clean, inviting, and always beautifully decorated. The staff- from the parking ... Read more attendants, to the waitstaff, to the concierge are all so friendly and helpful. The event management staff were INCREDIBLE. They go far beyond their job description, giving guidance and advice, and handling every question and task with utmost competence and positivity! They worked with my husband/family and I to ensure that we were getting everything we wanted and still staying within our budget. They covered every single little detail- things that you would never think of, and reviewed those details with us several times before the wedding. The tasting.... one of my favorite days! The staff makes you feel like royalty! The food was amazing, however if there was something you didn't like, you could literally speak to the head chef and discuss tweaks to make it better for your personal taste/event. Every moment of planning and preparing our event at the Intercon was so enjoyable, thanks in huge part to the staff. As part of hosting our wedding at the Intercon, we were able to stay in the most beautiful suite- such a great perk. On the big day, there was literally no stress. Everything was handled... and even when it "wasn't", the staff made you believe everything was under control, and made sure that they handled it without worrying you. After our ceremony (off site) we returned to find our coordinators literally carrying my dress, helping the photographer with seating/lighting, keeping myself and my family hydrated during pictures... anything you can think of- they did it. During the reception (which by the way was GORGEOUS), the staff made sure that we stayed on track with our timeline, that we always had a drink in hand, and kept us in the loop with what was going on without being overbearing. There was not one single thing that we had to worry about all night, all we had to do is enjoy ourselves. I could go on and on. Our wedding at the Intercon turned out better than the dream I have always had. Choose the Intercontinental Boston. You will not regret it.

Jena
Jena Talbot

Married on 10/06/2018

Loved the space, loved the people!

We loved every second of our October 6th wedding at the Intercontinental, Boston! The staff were incredible at working with us to make the event perfect for us and to match our vision. Nicolette and ... Read more Chanel are absolutely wonderful, creative, and thoughtful. They were on top of all of the details and were willing and able to work together with my family, who can be very detail-oriented and particular. They made excellent recommendations for outside venders. A big part of why our wedding went so smoothly and successfully is because of all the work that Nicolette and Chanel did. Can't say enough good things about them. We also opted to do a number of other events over the course of the weekend, including a welcome reception and a brunch the following day. We had a lot of ideas for our welcome reception that involved food and decor from important parts of our lives. Chef did an incredible job of making our vision come to life, and was willing to work with us to create a non-traditional menu that was exactly what we wanted it to be. The food at the reception was incredible as well. It isn't often that you go to a wedding and come away thinking that the food was as good as you'd have in a nice restaurant, but that has been the feedback that we've gotten from all of our guests. We also opted for the dessert buffet, which was delicious, stunning, and a real wow-moment (if not also completely over the top). Further, the hotel is beautiful, the staff are amazing, and it is in a great location. We cannot recommend the InterContinental Boston enough.