InterContinental Boston

Boston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About InterContinental Boston

BECAUSE YOUR BIG DAY IS ALL ABOUT THE SMALL DETAILS.

When it has to be perfect, look no further than InterContinental® Boston. Located on the historic site of the Boston Tea Party, directly on the waterfront, the hotel boasts a modern design with a promenade for outdoor receptions along with two elegant and chic ballrooms overlooking Boston Harbor and the Boston Tea Party Ships through floor-to-ceiling windows. Our wedding professionals are here to bring your vision to life delivering outstanding service, incredible culinary experiences, luxurious accommodations and breathtaking views. Your special day will be an exceptional affair your guests will remember for years to come.

8 Reviews for InterContinental Boston

8 InterContinental Boston Reviews

K
Kelly

Getting married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and beautiful shower venue

I had my bridal shower in Miel Brassiere, one of the outlets at InterContinental Boston this past weekend, and it was perfect. My family reserved the back half of Miel for about 45 guests and we ... Read more received so many compliments about how amazing the service was, and how beautiful the room and waterfront view were. Thank you to all your staff at InterContinental for making this day so special for me!

Jena
Jena Talbot

Married on 10/06/2018

Loved the space, loved the people!

We loved every second of our October 6th wedding at the Intercontinental, Boston! The staff were incredible at working with us to make the event perfect for us and to match our vision. Nicolette and ... Read more Chanel are absolutely wonderful, creative, and thoughtful. They were on top of all of the details and were willing and able to work together with my family, who can be very detail-oriented and particular. They made excellent recommendations for outside venders. A big part of why our wedding went so smoothly and successfully is because of all the work that Nicolette and Chanel did. Can't say enough good things about them. We also opted to do a number of other events over the course of the weekend, including a welcome reception and a brunch the following day. We had a lot of ideas for our welcome reception that involved food and decor from important parts of our lives. Chef did an incredible job of making our vision come to life, and was willing to work with us to create a non-traditional menu that was exactly what we wanted it to be. The food at the reception was incredible as well. It isn't often that you go to a wedding and come away thinking that the food was as good as you'd have in a nice restaurant, but that has been the feedback that we've gotten from all of our guests. We also opted for the dessert buffet, which was delicious, stunning, and a real wow-moment (if not also completely over the top). Further, the hotel is beautiful, the staff are amazing, and it is in a great location. We cannot recommend the InterContinental Boston enough.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/25/2018

The Perfect Dream Wedding!

Our wedding on August 30th was an absolute dream come true! From the start of the planning process right until the very end of our wedding night everything was perfect. I cannot say enough good things ... Read more things about the staff at InterContinental Nicolette and Chanel did an incredible job making me feel comfortable (and stay calm!) throughout the whole process! They are truly amazing people and are top notch in everything they do! From the decor, to the flow of events, to the little details i guanrentee our day would not have gone as perfect without them! The food was incredible as well, My guests are still talking about it 3 months later!! Looking back I am SO happy we went with InterContinental as or venue it was a once in a lifetime experience, I truly felt like a princess!