InterContinental San Juan

Carolina, PR · View map · Visit website

About InterContinental San Juan

InterContinental San Juan is a luxury hotel wedding venue located in Carolina, Puerto Rico. First established in 2011, this beachfront hotel pairs the exotic with sophistication. The venue is set against a two-mile stretch of white, sparkling, sandy Isla Verde Beach. The planning team is dedicated to making your special day utterly unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
With over 24,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space, InterContinental San Juan can accommodate weddings of up to 600 guests. Every space is also equipped with state-of-the-art technology and services.

InterContinental San Juan provides a dedicated special events coordinator to help transform any space into your desired ambience. Your coordinator ensures that your event runs seamlessly at every stage. Your wedding package covers the use of tables, chairs, glassware, flatware, china, and linens. All areas are wheelchair accessible, and your guests can enjoy ample parking and valet services. Other services include the following:

• Get-ready rooms
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
This international team of culinary professionals is happy to work with you to create a custom wedding menu that suits your diet, preferences, and budget. Vegetarian, local, organic, and fair trade certified options are always available. You may choose between buffet, family-style, and plated serving style options. Hors d'oeuvres and passed appetizers are served during your cocktail hour. If desired, your guests can also enjoy an open bar.

Accommodation
InterContinental San Juan can provide up to 398 contemporary-styled guests rooms and suites. All of the rooms feature fine fabrics, modern features, and deluxe bathroom amenities. Wireless internet, television, and tea and coffee makers are always provided. Your overnight guests can relax in the Akua Spa or swim in the hotel’s luxurious pool. A fitness and business center are available for your enjoyment. You also have five restaurants, a cafe, and two bars to choose from for drinking and dining.

Location
Located on Carolina’s Isla Verde, the beachfront InterContinental San Juan is a quick drive from the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport. The historic Old San Juan district is also only minutes away. With two miles of the best sparkling beach in the area, perfect weather, amazing restaurants, natural beauty, fun and adventure, sizzling nightlife and great shopping, your stay is sure be a memorable one.

7 Reviews for InterContinental San Juan

7 InterContinental San Juan Reviews

S
Featured
Steve

Married on 05/20/2012

Carlos at IC San Juan was the greatest. He made sure that our wedding went perfect! Read more Carlos at IC San Juan was the greatest. He made sure that our wedding went perfect!!

K
Kevin

Married on 05/25/2019

Our Destination Wedding at The Intercontinental, San Juan

The hotel was a beautiful location for our wedding. The ceremony was on the beach, the cocktail hour in the gardens, and the reception on the boardwalk. The food was great, the service was excellent, ... Read more excellent, and the whole thing came together thanks to Joel Perdomo the Social Events Sales Manager. Our destination wedding was a success, in great part, due to all of the staff at the hotel.

A
Amanda

Married on 07/03/2016

So... My wedding at another hotel was canceled one month before the big day due to renovations being moved up. And that was just one of a million other things that went majorly wrong leading up to my ... Read more wedding. But what did go right??.... Joel! I thought my dream wedding would remain a dream until we moved our venue and guest rooms to the Intercontinental with Joel's help. My wedding, and my entire stay at the intercontinental was amazing. They have the best and friendliest staff, life-changing frozen mojitos (if you have never had them) and damn good food. Especially the fish tacos! I would not change a single thing about our whole experience with this hotel. I don't know why there aren't many other reviews, which made me hesitant before booking, but wow. The hotel is awesome. If your looking for a wedding venue, guest rooms, or just a place to vacation, this is it. And for those considering the hotel as your wedding venue, let me touch on some things that were important to us. 1) food. No one ever says they had phenomenal wedding food. Now I can say that I have. Everything served at the cocktail hour was amazing. The churrasco was beyond words and the Caribbean potato salad was.. I am seriously running out of words here.. Amazing also! Oh and the coconut flan. 2) venue. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on the boardwalk. We had the ocean breeze and a fantastic sunset. We had Palm trees and string lights. What more could you ask for? 3) hotel. Convenient location, amazing beach property, great rooms, great staff, private cabanas, bars and pool stayed open late, great breakfast, great food all around. No one wanted to leave. Including us! Thank you so much to Joel and the intercontinental!!