International Diamond Center

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About International Diamond Center

International Diamond Center is a leading fine jewelry provider based out of Clearwater, Florida. Shopping for the perfect piece of bridal jewelry can be somewhat of a challenge, but International Diamond Center can help you find a dazzling piece that will surely wow your friends and family. The shop offers clients an intimate shopping experience, with skilled jewelers who have more than 150 years of collective experience and are passionate about helping you find exactly what you're looking for.

Experience
Owner Keith Leclerc began his career with a wholesale diamond business, slowly working his way up to becoming a major supplier to jewelry stores along the eastern seaboard and one of the most respected diamond buyers in the country. Keith has polished diamonds directly for some of the biggest names in jewelry, including Charles Wolf, Harry Winston, and Fabrikant, and eventually became a partner in North American Jewelry Manufacturing. He founded International Diamond Center’s first retail location in Clearwater in 1990, and he has since opened eight more locations throughout Orlando, Tampa Bay, South Florida, and Savannah, Georgia.

International Diamond Center offers jewelry pieces from some of the industry’s top designers, such as Verragio, Henri Daussi, Tacori, and Forevermark. The showroom carries a wide range of jewelry pieces, including antique, designer, and custom wedding bands, engagement rings, and accessories, as well as a selection of loose diamonds. Some of the professional jewelry services offered by the shop include:

• Appraisals

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 12/13/2014

My husband picked out my engagement ring with the help of Danielle at IDC. My Tacori ring is absolutely gorgeous! He raved about how sweet and helpful Danielle was during the many hours he spent ... Read more there trying to decide on the perfect ring. When we went back as a newly engaged couple to purchase our wedding bands, they were just as friendly and helpful as they were the first time he went. I would highly recommend this store!

S
Scott P

Getting married on 05/23/2021

Awesome Customer Service

Awesome customer service! Took her time to work with us on all our needs and gave us great info to make a well informed choice. Read more Awesome customer service! Took her time to work with us on all our needs and gave us great info to make a well informed choice.

D
Dan

Getting married on 12/31/2020

Amazing service, selection was great. Juesette Wise took the time to walk me through the entire process. She did not pressure me and listened to what I wanted. She made the experience painless. Read more Amazing service, selection was great. Juesette Wise took the time to walk me through the entire process. She did not pressure me and listened to what I wanted. She made the experience painless.