International Rentals

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About International Rentals

International Rentals is a wedding rentals company in Glendale, California, that makes it easier for you to host your wedding event. Offering a wide range of elegant tables, chairs, stands, and more, they eliminate much of the hassle of sourcing furniture for your venue.

Products offered

Whether you are hosting your wedding in an empty venue like a banquet hall that needs a whole range of objects to add comfort and style to your ceremony or reception, or you are looking for extra furniture, International Rentals is a convenient service. Whether you want a luxurious-looking round table with gold edges and a polished surface, opulent Versailles tables with golden stand, or simple foldable tables, you can get them here. Opulent cushioned chairs, barstools, armchairs, and classic silvery high-back chairs are also all available.

Other services

International Rentals’ catalog is an extensive one, but it is not limited to luxury tables and chairs. Here, you can also rent lighting, staging, flooring or more. For couples who want to check out the decorous furniture in person, the business’ showroom is available for the soon-to-be-newlyweds’ browsing pleasure.

4 Reviews for International Rentals

4 International Rentals Reviews

Keke
Keke Monroe

Married on 05/02/2019

Extremely satisfied!!!

I was referred to International Rentals by a friend and I could not be more happier! They were so professional, on time, and delivered everything exactly the way I wanted. My party looked truly chic ... Read more and elegant because of the team. I can't wait for my next party so I work with them again. Everyone was complimenting on the final look and I definitely could not have pulled it off without them. I will undoubtedly work with them again! Thank you International Rentals you guys are the best!!!

J
Jen Young

Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing Chairs and Tables

I found International Rentals on Google and found that they had an amazing selection of chairs and tables for rent. We rented a Banquet hall for our wedding that had outdated tables/chairs. We got an ... Read more amazing deal from Ani. The delivery and day of service made us want to use them again. They arrived early and assembled the chairs/tables at the venue. After the event was over, they quickly collected there items so the venue was happy and did not charge us. I found their service essential to my wedding and will be using them more often.

H
Harry Gerard

Married on 01/06/2018

Los Angeles best furnitures

My venue offered outdated chairs and tables that my wife simply could not stand. We tried many different rental furniture suppliers but most seemed rude and not very interested in helping us. Art ... Read more helped us select the chairs and tables that would be perfect for our wedding. He even went ahead and gave us a discount on the cake stand and acrylic table we needed. Thank you!