Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a wedding planning company located in Napa Valley, California. Owner and lead planner, Sonja Beazley Burch, started the company in 2011.

Sonja brings over 20 years of experience to the business. She has specialized in helping couples from all over the world enjoy a destination wine country wedding of their dreams.

While she is a seasoned wedding professional she confesses having WAY too much fun doing what she loves. “I’m fortunate to have lived in this beautiful slice of heaven most of my life.”

Now that her two boys are grown, she and her husband of 25 years are nearly empty nesters. She's working on expanding services to other areas beyond Wine Country, focusing on Hawaii, Mexico, Italy, and Greece.

• Full Planning and Design

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/27/2018

We had high expectations, and somehow Sonja blew them away and created the most beautiful, romantic and memorable day ever! Read more We had high expectations, and somehow Sonja blew them away and created the most beautiful, romantic and memorable day ever!

Janet
Janet Lindenbaum2

Married on 04/25/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

Sonja made our daughter's wedding day one we will not forget. Her pre-planning, attention to detail and working tirelessly the day of the wedding to make everything perfect was nothing more than what ... Read more we could have asked for.. I would highly recommend Sonja to anyone that wants to enjoy the big day without having to worry about ANYTHING!! She is the best!!

C
Cori

Married on 10/10/2018

Sonja made our day magical!

Working with Sonja was the best experience with our wedding planning! Sonja was so helpful with any questions or ideas. She was always there and responded to everything so quickly! We planned our ... Read more wedding from NY and had never been to Napa Valley. She was so helpful with recommendations for vendors and accommodations. She paid attention to all the special details! She made sure my bouquet had had orchids and roses because those were my late mom’s and grandma’s favorite flowers. She helped me with all the details so I didn’t miss any special touches. The venue was beautiful and she helped coordinate the whole day to go smoothly and stay on track. She made sure we took pictures with the wine train! I fell in love with other pictures I saw online before our wedding. Our photographer Marc Blondin, that she arranged was so funny and amazing! I can’t wait to see our photos. The cake was delicious and so petite and adorable! Every detail was perfect for our cake. We had a very small intimate wedding but everything was planned out to have an unforgettable special day. We can’t thank Sonja enough for making our wedding day one of the most amazing days of our lives!!