Invitation and Design Studio

McHenry, IL · View map

About Invitation and Design Studio

The Design Studio at Kathryn's Bridal specializes in designing the perfect wedding invitation for your special day. We take the time to customize your invitation to reflect your unique vision and personality. From simple elegance to one-of-a-kind custom designed, our wedding invitations are the perfect way to announce your special day to family and friends. We carry the largest selection of wedding invitations in the area including unique designs from Dauphine Press, Luscious Verde, and William Arthur-Cranes.

If you are looking for wedding programs, place cards, save the date cards or shower invites, Kathryn's Design Studio can help! We have an extensive selection of the latest stationery finds! Our in house etiquette assistance will always ensure you say it correctly and with style!

Please make an appointment to view our fabulous selection! 815.385.7330

Brides love our individualized care and service!

3 Reviews for Invitation and Design Studio

3 Invitation and Design Studio Reviews

R
Renee

Married on 10/02/2010

My fiance and I wanted something completely different for our wedding. Something quirky, retro, and just very us! After looking FOREVER, we thought we were going to have to settle for something that ... Read more was ok, but not really wow, but them we heard about the custom design services at Kathryn's! Theresa sat down with us and completely went through our vision. She showed us tons of samples of paper, clip art, wording , font styles, you name it! Within a day or two, she emailed us our first proof which was EXACTLY what we were looking for! It was so great to see that Theresa was able to translate what we had expressed to her verbally into our invitations! We couldn't wait to send them out!! If you're looking for something that is completely unique and your own, I would HIGHLY recommend the invitation services at Kathryn's Bridal! (The studio is SUPER cute too!!- Lots of other fun favors, gifts, and other paper items!)

M
Jan

Married on 09/25/2010

Kathary's Design Studio provided the table numbers for our reception venue. Theresa did an outstanding job designing them so they coordinated with the look of the table scape. Read more Kathary's Design Studio provided the table numbers for our reception venue. Theresa did an outstanding job designing them so they coordinated with the look of the table scape.

K
Kim

Married on 07/31/2010

I LOVED MY INVITATIONS! Erin and Mindy were so easy to work with with my custom order. Everyone complemented my invitations. The girls worked with their suppliers to get the best quality at a ... Read more reasonable price. The invitations were cheaper than any general website for what I wanted. I couldnt thank the girls enough for helping set a perfect tone for my wedding through my invitations. I would recommend Paper & Plume to all brides.

Invitation and Design Studio FAQ