Invitation to a Wedding

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Invitation to a Wedding

Invitation to a Wedding is a Wedding Officiant service located in Orlando, Florida. Owner Thelma Brathwaite started this

business over 15 years ago, as a Wedding Planner and Day-of Wedding Coordinator. Thelma then decided to become a

Wedding Officiant. Thelma enjoys working with and meeting wonderful couples to learn more about their stories because

each story is different and unique.

Services Offered:

Invitation to a Wedding is passionate about incorporating your Love Story into your wedding ceremony so that it is

personalized. Thelma has experience officiating weddings all around central Florida, Disney, and England.

She is available to travel worldwide for your ceremony.

Wedding officiant services offered include the following:

• Non-denominational ceremony, Religious, Non-religious
  • Spiritual
  • Elopements
  • Vow renewals
  • Sign and File your Marriage License

Other services offered by Invitation to a Wedding are making your travel plans such as a Destination Wedding,

your Honeymoon and celebrate your Anniversary.

Your Wedding Ceremony sets the tone for your day and for a lifetime! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

53 Reviews for Invitation to a Wedding

53 Invitation to a Wedding Reviews

Shantee
Featured
Shantee Cathey

Married on 03/09/2019

Perfection!

Thelma was the ultimate professional and officiated a ceremony that left my guests impressed! From our first encounter I knew she was “the one” and she did not disappoint. Her attention to detail and ... Read more personality made the entire process seamless. She takes the time to get to know you to make the ceremony as personal as possible, offers suggestions, and provided a detailed outline of what to expect on our wedding day. The fact that we live in Georgia did not impact the level of communication in the least. We used video conference for our first “face to face”. She’s extremely flexible and we communicated often to perfect the ceremony details. It was truly our pleasure having Thelma officiate our wedding!

A
Andrea King

Married on 04/23/2019

Minister Thelma Brathwaite

Minister Brathwaite is one of the most reliable, professional, calm and collective person we have ever met. We could not have wished for a better Minister to officiate our wedding. Her calm demeanor, ... Read more attention to detail and soothing voice eased our nerves and we would thoroughly recommend her services for a memorable wedding experience.

S
Staci Howell

Married on 04/06/2019

The best ever!

Words can’t describe how happy I was during my wedding ceremony. I was instantly put at ease by her professionalism and warmth. She has a warm, inviting presence. Thanks for marrying us! Read more Words can’t describe how happy I was during my wedding ceremony. I was instantly put at ease by her professionalism and warmth. She has a warm, inviting presence. Thanks for marrying us!!!